Club meeting at My place? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Gottcha....Its in Cbus right now, I'm going to come up the Friday before after work and try to get some more prep work done to it. I hope to get some stuff pulled off the F this week/next also. We'll see if the sick wife and baby will let me get away.

Warren....I'm in the middle of a birf. job this weekend on a 60.

I'm getting prepped to help you on your.... ;)
-onur

Nice...you should see my 80s birfs, they need some love...but the 40 deserves my love 1st

Wifey picked up some goodies for the weekend. I picked up my rotors and calipers. Woo hoo. Need some rubber brake lines now.

I will get directions to everyone this week.

Anybody need a propane tank? I've got 2 in my garage I would like to get rid of(free).
If anyone needs/wants any of the leftover F parts let me know, I'm sure we can work something out.

this tim from akron I'm in for sure now, I'll be taging with Onur, birfields are done, and I need to see if I can still keep up with the 80. Plus convoy's are fun!

99 taco trd
87 fj 60
tlca 14863

tim harris said:
this tim from akron I'm in for sure now, I'll be taging with Onur, birfields are done, and I need to see if I can still keep up with the 80. Plus convoy's are fun!

99 taco trd
87 fj 60
tlca 14863

Yuppers...after Tim's birf. job this weekend, he's ready to tear it up on I-71S at 80 speeds....Ironically, I drive at 40-60 series speeds... :rolleyes:

Tim and I will be coming down early Saturday AM. Hope to be at your place Warren by 9am or so.

I'll be happy to tear into any one's birfs. I'm bringing all of my birf. tools. You guys can tear into the engine swap and Tim and I will tear into Birfs.

I'm on one drive shaft (front) until I get the rear one taken care of--I'll be going sloooooow......

I'll be bringing a 11gal compressor too...hope it will help.

See you all Saturday.
-onur

I can help you for awhile :D

I was looking for directions to your double wide, are they on this post somewhere.

Save your receipt for those calipers, I just took some off a parts truck that look pretty new, I will trade them for food and beverage :beer:

The worst part about the front end is cleaning the knuckle housing. We could fill a 5 gallon bucket full of diesel and let them soak for awhile which would help.

Karl

BUCKEYE4X4 said:
I can help you for awhile :D

I was looking for directions to your double wide, are they on this post somewhere.

Save your receipt for those calipers, I just took some off a parts truck that look pretty new, I will trade them for food and beverage :beer:

The worst part about the front end is cleaning the knuckle housing. We could fill a 5 gallon bucket full of diesel and let them soak for awhile which would help.

Karl

That's what I did on my knuckle job, though I let them sit in diesel for about 12 hours....

Guys who dont have directions, PM me and i will send you some based on where your coming from.
I got all the parts for the front end together except for some rubber brake lines. Brake fluid. moly grease, and one hard line from the driver front wheel to the pumpkin.

I saved the fun work for myself. ALL the parts are clean, degreased and painted.!!! I got the reciepts for the calipers, that would be AWESOME. I need the brake pad pins as well as the rattle spring.

Marty bring the bumper if you can, I will take it.

Karl, I will pm you directions. 9 am start time is fine with me on Saturday. I will have food and beverage for pretty much the entire day and night.

I have three free sets of tires if anyone wants them. one set fits a civic, the other two are 265. 75 16s.

Bumper is yours....Hit me with some directions when you get a chance.

Sorry I missed all the fun. Events beyond my control prevented my return to IN until Friday (left Friday 2ish from NJ; arrived @ home around 4:30am). No way I could sleep then unload and reload the van and return to Cbus in time to be any help... :frown:

Hopefully the engine swap can be rescheduled for the near future.

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom