club discounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

polarweasel

Where's mah cruzah?
Threads
Website
polarweasel.org
Horsetooth 4-Wheelers club discounts
  • 10% off at Outback USA. Code is "horsetooth" in the online checkout.
  • Boulder Toyota/Scion: ask for Jerry, the parts manager, and get a pretty hefty TLCA discount. Still a bit higher than Cruiserdan's prices, but you don't have to wait for mail order!

You can often set up a discount with a vendor just by asking. Mention the club name, mention TLCA, mention your dear Aunt Gertrude if you want; just be nice, say thanks, and buy something either way!

I'll update this list as folks post more discounts...

Last edited:
(TJ etc: feel free to edit out this and sticky the posting :))

Horsetooth 4-Wheelers club discounts
  • 10% off at Outback USA. Code is "horsetooth" in the online checkout.
  • Boulder Toyota/Scion: ask for Jerry, the parts manager, and get a pretty hefty TLCA discount. Still a bit higher than Cruiserdan's prices, but you don't have to wait for mail order!

You can often set up a discount with a vendor just by asking. Mention the club name, mention TLCA, mention your dear Aunt Gertrude if you want; just be nice, say thanks, and buy something either way!

I'll update this list as folks post more discounts...

I think it's funny how small of a world it is. Jerry was my assisstant scout leader back in the day. He's the guy that got me hooked on Cruisers.

We were on a trip down to the sand dunes when I said I was going to get a Jeep becasue I wanted to wheel. He then proceded to tell me the whole way down how much better 40's were than Jeeps.

Ever since then I have had the bug. I still have my first 40 and now I have the piggie.

:bounce: :bounce2:

I think it's funny how small of a world it is. Jerry was my assisstant scout leader back in the day. He's the guy that got me hooked on Cruisers.

We were on a trip down to the sand dunes when I said I was going to get a Jeep becasue I wanted to wheel. He then proceded to tell me the whole way down how much better 40's were than Jeeps.

Ever since then I have had the bug. I still have my first 40 and now I have the piggie.

:bounce: :bounce2:

OMG! It is a small world......so your the one! :idea: I've heard that same story from the other end. Jerry and I have been best buds for over 25 years! Nice to put together a legend and it's main character! :D:cheers:

OMG! It is a small world......so your the one! :idea: I've heard that same story from the other end. Jerry and I have been best buds for over 25 years! Nice to put together a legend and it's main character! :D:cheers:

I actually talked to him last week or so and found out he lives just amile or so from where I work. In fact he was walking distance from where our building was. As of late I have driven by and snuck a peek at the 40 in his back yard through the fence. ;)

I actually talked to him last week or so and found out he lives just amile or so from where I work. In fact he was walking distance from where our building was. As of late I have driven by and snuck a peek at the 40 in his back yard through the fence. ;)

One last hi-jack.... Jerry is waiting for me to get my latest morph done on my 40 because he knows I hate crap laying around and his sad puppy dog look will secure my working throw away junk... :rolleyes: Ok hi-jack over....ya'all can get back to yer normally scheduled banter.... :flipoff2::grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom