Parting Out Cleveland, OH 1982 fj60 parting out... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a carb fan temp sensor: mounted on intake manifold....
94CC8BF6-E41B-4BAF-A765-52F421A06FDE.jpeg

Thanks

Looking for the parking brake bell cranks. Only need the driver side, but I may take both if they're in good shape.

View attachment 2330591

Is it this one on front with black rubber boot on top of I.
No..... if it’s there, it will be back toward the firewall, under the carb
I heard back from another member and was able to source one..... they are kinda hard to come by so if you do have one, it will likely sell!
Thanks! :cheers:

ever get that valance pulled and photographed? To 97437?

Looking for the four pieces of an early style transmission crossmember, (the crossbar, the two attachment brackets and the curved mount) to 95318

Hi, Was wondering if you have the welded brackets that hold the rear of the front seats? There are four of them and I need three. Some
previous owner cut out three of them for a super lame seat conversion. Need both on driver's side and the outer one on passenger side. As you can see in the first picture I only have one of them. On the second photo have circled the one I do have as a reference of what I am talking about.

20210313_173518.jpg

Bracket.jpg

How about a section of the roof? I need 24 inches back from the window frame.

If it helps for shipping, I don’t need about 10” on each side of that. Maybe that makes it smaller?

Basically imagine an idiot putting in a sunroof. I need to weld in a patch panel, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom