Clear corner lens (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
community.webshots.com
Well guys, i know this topic has being spoken about before.Well i finally got a set today.They bolt up with on problem.Installing the light socket was pretty easy and took about a minute to fix because the sluts are a bit different.I had to remove a small piece off one of the slots after linning up the socket with all the slots.The material removed is so small that taking a picture before and after you could not see the differents.If anyone is interested i can get them for $170 shipped. :bounce:
Here is the picture.

lens new in Toyota box.
P6230062.jpg

Lens front view.
P6230060.jpg

Back of Lens
P6230061.jpg

Front view on LC
P6230067.jpg

Corner view.
P6230068.jpg

Corner view with turn signal on
P6230070.jpg

Side view.
P6230071.jpg

Last edited:
Looks much cleaner, IMO! I guess the shiny hood adds to the effect. :cool:

So, you are saying the LX and LC share the same part? Looks similiar. Jahmaka, can you post the part number? It's a bit difficult to read from the pic.

damn, that thing's immaculate

Now you're ready to take it to CMCC.

Mohit said:
I sent a set of those lights here from australia to an LX470 owner in the states from the club lexus forums for the same price. In aus clear corner lenses have always been standard on the LC100.

That's really funny. I read this post and thought to myself, "That looks real good" might get myself a set....

I raced downstairs to see what mine looked like, because I didn't ever really give it much thought, and sure enough, they are clear.... :doh:

Ah, check out the new one piece design...
06_Land_Cruiser_19.jpg

hoser said:
Jahmaka, if you want to take it one step further and get rid of the "Orange Egg Yolk" look in your corner lights, you can get these bulbs--when off, they look silver and when on, they are orange.

http://www.stealthauto.com/Store/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=SBCA

Thanks Hoser,I will be getting them.Also is that the 06 head lights? Looks good,would be better without the reflexter lens.

hoser said:
So, you are saying the LX and LC share the same part? Looks similiar. Jahmaka, can you post the part number? It's a bit difficult to read from the pic.

Yes,they use the same corners.
Here is the #

81521-60360
81511-60490

Yes, those are the 06 headlights. Perhaps the AUS spec 06's won't have the orange reflecter part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom