For Sale Clean Built 100 Series - Norcal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm thinking about changing my vehicle line-up and have a chance at buying a built Tacoma as my one wheeling vehicle. So if I can get a quick sale on my clean, well built 100 series, I'm selling.

1999 UZJ100
138k miles
2nd owner
Fanatially maintained
Always synthetic fluids
Used lightly, never abused

Rear Air
Factory R. Locker
Dark Blue on Tan int
All service up to date incl T-belt, H2o pump, pulleys etc
Will need brakes and tires within 10k
Just flushed all fluids

Mods:
2" OME suspension w/ Slee diff drop
33 Toyo MT's
TMJ T3 front bumper
IPF lights
Slee Sliders
4x4 labs bumper w/ Dual swing outs, ladder, hi-lift mount & spare tire
Electric brake controller & 2" Hitch recv'r
Long Range off road 24 gal aux fuel tank
ARB front locker w/ Big ARB compressor
Dual Batteries w/ Powergate, Slee tray, Odessey PC1700 & Optima Red
Custom Storage cabinet with 500lb slides (Fridge slide NOT included)
$2,800 Alpine Stereo w/ DVD, Focal speakers and Subs, 2 amps
SOR full seat covers
Weathertech front & rear mats
African Outback aluminium 1/2 rack w/ roof rails (fully sealed)

$17k in mods total

Here is build thread...truck looks same now as then.
https://forum.ih8mud.com/100-series-cruisers/155478-featured-100-dieselbigot.html

I need $18,000 firm to make this happen, or I'll keep it. Located in Norcal 30mi east of Sacramento. Serious inquiry's only please. Cell is best way to reach me. Thx for looking. Brett 916-496-0648
PICT0063.jpg
PICT0153.jpg

Nice truck. Wish I had the $$....

Can vouch for the seller. Brett is a good dude, and is definitely meticulous about his stuff.

Good luck on the sale B. Did you sell the 62?

Can vouch for the seller. Brett is a good dude, and is definitely meticulous about his stuff.

Good luck on the sale B. Did you sell the 62?

Thx Tony...appreciate it. Nope...havent sold anything yet. The 100 would have to go 1st, then I'd sell the 62 and put the funds into finishing the Taco the way I want. Plan is to have 1 rig that does it all. I think I've been here before;)

Could you post some updated pictures of the interior, exterior, engine comartment, seats, etc. I noticed all the pics are from 2007.

Thanks!

brett, you must have slipped and bumped your head. i will be by in the morning to check on you....

nick

nice

I would have to offer both of my cars for this one, but I don't have cash..

Sale pending

Guys,

Thx for the interest. I have a sale pending and 2 back-ups. Will post up if anything changes.

Cheers,
B

Man, where was this when I picked up our hundy... Someone's getting a hell of a deal.

I was in Sacramento over the weekend and had crazy thoughts of going to check it out, buy it and drive it across the country! If I ever get a bigger rig, this would be almost perfect. Good luck with the sale (I'm sure it will be with a new owner shortly)

FYI...The deal on the Tacoma I was looking at didnt work out...so this rig is no longer on the market for the time being.

bump nice rig

possible trade?

I have a 2005 trd double cab long bed 82,000 miles in great condition I would consider trading for your cruiser. Pics of course if your interested.

Is this still for sale?

Is this still for sale?

Sorry guys...havent looked at this in a while. As I stated before...this rig is no longer on the market until I find that perfect Uber-built Tacoma...until then this stays in my garage. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom