CLCC Tech Day thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bring them with you and we can settle up . Thank you.......

@davesax36 :
IMG_20190518_170105.jpg

Aluminum frames were corroded out and not reusable. We just bagged it after discovering this on the PS, didn't go on to the DS. Got new frames on order and will make another attempt next week.
IMG_20190518_151001827_HDR.jpg
IMG_20190518_150944578_HDR.jpg

I'm sad that I missed the tech day, my brother and his fiance weren't willing to reschedule their wedding for me to be able to attend. Also... no single bridesmaids... so much disappointment.
The married ones are better ; they will not call you, want to see you ever again or expect anything down the road.

Cross posting for max visibility:

If you happened to grab the radiator shroud from my parts 80, I need it back. It is for another club member and was stashed in the 80 for safe keeping. If or got to mention that during the tech day.
Let me know. Thanks.
Cheers,
Stump

Is there a tech day this Saturday? I feel like it came up at the meeting, but I was fooling around on my phone or something.
That'll teach you to pay attention.

Did yal like duck donuts? I can pick those up on my way to tech day this Saturday if there's interest

How hard/messy is changing a steering box?

I have an 80 series take off to go in the 62 but haven’t been in any rush.

I’ll bring some water and beer.

I'll be there to help out/learn and could use some help with my new truck if time/projects permit.
I can double up on the duck donuts too? there is one by my house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom