CLCC Tech Day thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m out we have a softball tournaments.

What are you trying to get done?

I'd like to replace the rotors on my hzj73; Along with the the E brake. Also bushings for the front leafs.
Trying to source the rotors... I think FJ40/60/62 rotors up front and FZJ80 rotors in the back? Not 100% sure yet.

I'd like to replace the rotors on my hzj73; Along with the the E brake. Also bushings for the front leafs.
Trying to source the rotors... I think FJ40/60/62 rotors up front and FZJ80 rotors in the back? Not 100% sure yet.
@davesax36 sounds like your induction heater will be needed.

I know the tech day is this Saturday (29th), and that it's at @Stumpalama place (I have the address too), but what time does it start?

Slight change of plans, if I can make it’ll be later and to help wrench and/or distract you :flipoff2:

Is there a monthly meeting on July 3? There was some discussion at last meeting but unclear if we were having it

By the way I am working on the club hats. Getting the logo to a suitable place for embroidery

Last edited:
By the way I am working on the club hats. Getting the logo to a suitable place for embroidery

Can you PM me the details of what you're doing with the logo file? I need a high res or vector file for the EZUP.

My friend is working on a simplified/updated version of it now— turning the old logo into a vector didn’t work for embroidery. He was one his honeymoon so taken longer.

Will send it as soon as it’s done or I can send the vector file of the old logo version (pm me your email). Might as well maintain consistency going forward though.

Can you PM me the details of what you're doing with the logo file? I need a high res or vector file for the EZUP.
If the printer for the EZ-UP canopy does not have the capability to convert an image to a vector or needs specifically a vector for that matter, then we need to reconsider sending them our money.

Seriously, it can be done for free online and ant printing company worth a sh!t can remove the background from an image

Chris's buddy is re-working the logo anyway so it behooves us to just wait until those renderings are done, we vote on the one that'll be our standard going forward, and then we'll have logo file we can use for anything.

Looks like I'll need a set of brains to assist with my sunroof on the LC. Something is stopping from the deflector dropping down properly and letting the sunroof close. When I pushed it down all the way the sunroof moved it and sounds like its scraping somewhere

If the printer for the EZ-UP canopy does not have the capability to convert an image to a vector or needs specifically a vector for that matter, then we need to reconsider sending them our money.

Seriously, it can be done for free online and ant printing company worth a sh!t can remove the background from an image
Chris's buddy is re-working the logo anyway so it behooves us to just wait until those renderings are done, we vote on the one that'll be our standard going forward, and then we'll have logo file we can use for anything.

We need a higher res logo anyway. The Sticker peaple don’t like the current one. I would de afraid of them putting that image on the canapy and it being distorted because of the low res pic. Although they should be able to fix it also. The sticker peaple offered to fix it but they would have charged twice as much as the stickers cost.

We need a higher res logo anyway. The Sticker peaple don’t like the current one. I would de afraid of them putting that image on the canapy and it being distorted because of the low res pic. Although they should be able to fix it also. The sticker peaple offered to fix it but they would have charged twice as much as the stickers cost.

This is a rough mock-up and he’s going to add the capitol and pull the Washington monument out of the text. We don’t have to use it if people don’t want to. I was asking him for advice on getting the old logo to work and he offered so I took him up on it.
C622B6CB-0A61-4477-89EB-66E1A5B5555D.jpeg

This is a rough mock-up and he’s going to add the capitol and pull the Washington monument out of the text. We don’t have to use it if people don’t want to. I was asking him for advice on getting the old logo to work and he offered so I took him up on it.View attachment 2015628

I’m not a fan of the 40? I think it’s the square bezel. But let’s see when it’s finished.
And I’m only one. There is a lot of things I don’t like but have to live with.

Still a work in progress, bezel will be rounded :flipoff2:

Adding the capitol is posing a lot of issues composition wise so he recommends leaving it out. Because of the scale it just looks like clip art dropped in. May add in some minor sky detail to see how that looks.

0B81B44E-7040-463C-94A2-D61DF8EB2919.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom