CLCC October 2020 Meeting on THURSDAY (10/8) on the deck @ Jeff Strite's House (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

StaleAle

MUD-aholic
SILVER Star
Threads
PLEASE NOTE: The meeting will be on Thursday, NOT on WEDNESDAY. Socially-distanced gathering starts around 7pm with the meeting starting about 7:45pm.

Due to conditions beyond our control, the October CLCC meeting will be held on Thursday, October 8, 2020 on the deck at Jeff Strite's house. PM one of the following individuals if you need an address.

StaleAle
Stumpalama
TikiCruiser
emorth

Bring your own drinks and food. Seating is limited so bring your own camp chair too.

bump to the top...need to make sure everyone sees this.

Weather looks fine so no issue there. Changing the date is my fault. I can’t attend a meeting Wed so the choice was to keep it at my house for Covid concerns, vs return to Kilroys. We can order pizza if people want food. Last month was a little disorganized. $5 a person should cover pizza once we get a count. Cooler space with ice will be available so just bring you beer of choice. We have plenty of soda and ice tea complimentary left over from swap meet.

For whatever it is worth, the Wednesday nights have never worked out for me for various reasons. I can't make it this week, but changing the day of the week every now and then would be nice...selfishly. I know that can create confusion and not looking to rock the boat.

See yal tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom