Clarence's super slow, super poormans 100 build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You mean I might be missing some cup holders?
I must mount and expedition within the hundred to find them.

Pretty sure I have 8 cup holders. Man you sure were serious about keeping your build thread on topic. This whole thread should probably be merged with the knitting circle thread.

Let me know when you get a topless barista elf!

Ninja please... I got 13 cup holders in the Taco Truck.

(Completely serious. 5 in the console, 2 in each door.)

That's because the designers thought every passenger would need two, one for the beer can and one for the spit cup.

That was about how my math worked out as well.

Manifolds on the 100 are not cast. The can be welded up. If your labor is free it is a good idea to try it. As a shop not worth the gamble

For those of you that know about these things..
Does this mean that anyone (ahem Matt) can weld up the cracks?

ClankBang said:
For those of you that know about these things..
Does this mean that anyone (ahem Matt) can weld up the cracks?

You can weld cast...just doesn't work well...haha.

You can weld cast...just doesn't work well...haha.

Iv heard about people welding their cast iron skillets back together...

Sent usin the "new" app.

Well, it's a good thing the headers are fabbed and not cast. Looks like an easy fix per the 100 forum.

Did a little work yesterday.

ForumRunner_20121208_094612.jpg
Not sure if I like it yet.

ForumRunner_20121208_094612.jpg

Probably should have gone body color or a darker gray/silver IMO

Yeah I'm thinking dark gray.
It might look good after some Armor

I like the line too... makes it look more like a utilitarian 100... Throw some Mall-Terrains on there and rock out!
BFG-ATs are the number one tire you should go after, great road manners, and look aggressive

Here's the tintable version ofthe stuff I use:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/U-Pol-Rapto..._Automotive_Tools&hash=item4d079355ae&vxp=mtr

Never used the tintable version, but from what I understand, you buy auto-grade paint and mix it in...
uPol Raptor is perfect for that kind of line you put on your hunnerd.

I have been reading raptor reviews. I painted my hood black 3 times this weekend finally used some rubberized coating and it still doesnt look good. my body schutz second coat didnt stick to the first coat on the passenger side. and in some places on the roof. I think this summer I will pick a shade of green and do my entire cruiser with a raptor kit.

I have been reading raptor reviews. I painted my hood black 3 times this weekend finally used some rubberized coating and it still doesnt look good. my body schutz second coat didnt stick to the first coat on the passenger side. and in some places on the roof. I think this summer I will pick a shade of green and do my entire cruiser with a raptor kit.

not to derail this thread... but I wouldn't use raptor for the entire truck. If you've ever seen Scallywag, the rig I had that was half-done with raptor.... every "hit" cracked the coating... so i only recommend raptor for small jobs.

It's John Deere Blitz Black. It takes for ever to cure but goes on easy and once fully dried is pretty tough.
I have been experimenting with it and I plan on covering the 80 in it.

I'm actually thinking of painting the centers black and running laces out.

Dude you are totally shell

Say Wha?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom