Events/Trails Clandestine meeting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mauser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Those of you who know me know I am not one to even think about breaking the rules, but I have about had my fill of the horse hockey.

Anybody want to get together one day soon? We could do it outside somewhere. Circle the wagons, build a fire and tell some lies.

What do you all think?

Mask up and I doubt anyone has a "health based reason" to object, right?

I'll attend with a mask

Mask, goggles, MOPP suit, or naked. Doesn't matter to me. We are all friends.

Depending on the date, I wouldbeinterested in meeting up for a bit.

I agree and I'm in, I may have a surgery Thursday though and might be out until the following Thursday. Although, just a warning, I would be in the naked group.

I'm in... when and where?

I am thinking either this weekend or next. I don't know of a place close to the city to do anything. Could have something up here at my place, but it might be too far for some to drive.

Definitely mask up and keep distance. Just lost my mother in law last month from Covid s***. Also have an Uncle very sick with it.

Im in. Theres alot of good trails near abq. To run down an find a spot to park away from big bother watching 👀

Definitely mask up and keep distance. Just lost my mother in law last month from Covid s***. Also have an Uncle very sick with it.
My condolences.

I believe I had COVID in August, although by the time I finished my cross-country drive (FL to OR) my fever broke, I felt much better, and I tested negative (and tested negative since). I felt crappy for at least two weeks beforehand with the aches, cough, fever, and brown rain towards the end.

I probably got it by letting my guard down JUST ONCE while selling my mom's house in FL.

We are so sorry for your loss in your family. We hope your Uncle gets well soon. We all need to be careful for the next several months. Stay safe.

Condolences...
Be well..

How about this weekend? Maybe just get together for a little holiday cheer? Remember alcohol kills cooties.
MVIMG_20201216_084242.jpg

How about this weekend? Maybe just get together for a little holiday cheer? Remember alcohol kills cooties. View attachment 2526158
Lol...... I can't decide if the HK in the background will be coming out with the booze.
I also can't decide if the HK is happy about being flopped unceremoniously on the work bench with the rest of the lower plebe tools....
I imagine it's happy as a clam; out of the safe and in ready use.

Lol...... I can't decide if the HK in the background will be coming out with the booze.
I also can't decide if the HK is happy about being flopped unceremoniously on the work bench with the rest of the lower plebe tools....
I imagine it's happy as a clam; out of the safe and in ready use.

That belongs to my wife. She took it out last weekend to have a little practice. I get to clean it. I ran a mag out of it this morning just to remind myself how much I don't like it.

That smokey goodness is what I like the most! Splash of water and you're good to go.

Is it peaty at all? Peat smoke is the only thing I don't like about Scotch whisky.
mmmm... I think this one is a bit sweeter. I would not say it's super peaty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom