Events/Trails Clandestine meeting? (1 Viewer)

Mauser

Supporting Vendor
Those of you who know me know I am not one to even think about breaking the rules, but I have about had my fill of the horse hockey.

Anybody want to get together one day soon? We could do it outside somewhere. Circle the wagons, build a fire and tell some lies.

What do you all think?

I agree and I'm in, I may have a surgery Thursday though and might be out until the following Thursday. Although, just a warning, I would be in the naked group.

Im in. Theres alot of good trails near abq. To run down an find a spot to park away from big bother watching 👀

ramangain

Clarksonian disciple
SILVER Star
Definitely mask up and keep distance. Just lost my mother in law last month from Covid s***. Also have an Uncle very sick with it.
My condolences.

I believe I had COVID in August, although by the time I finished my cross-country drive (FL to OR) my fever broke, I felt much better, and I tested negative (and tested negative since). I felt crappy for at least two weeks beforehand with the aches, cough, fever, and brown rain towards the end.

I probably got it by letting my guard down JUST ONCE while selling my mom's house in FL.

Mauser

Supporting Vendor
How about this weekend? Maybe just get together for a little holiday cheer? Remember alcohol kills cooties.
MVIMG_20201216_084242.jpg

How about this weekend? Maybe just get together for a little holiday cheer? Remember alcohol kills cooties. View attachment 2526158
Lol...... I can't decide if the HK in the background will be coming out with the booze.
I also can't decide if the HK is happy about being flopped unceremoniously on the work bench with the rest of the lower plebe tools....
I imagine it's happy as a clam; out of the safe and in ready use.

Mauser

Supporting Vendor
Lol...... I can't decide if the HK in the background will be coming out with the booze.
I also can't decide if the HK is happy about being flopped unceremoniously on the work bench with the rest of the lower plebe tools....
I imagine it's happy as a clam; out of the safe and in ready use.

That belongs to my wife. She took it out last weekend to have a little practice. I get to clean it. I ran a mag out of it this morning just to remind myself how much I don't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom