Events/Trails Clandestine meeting? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I like to call it hooch

I've seen actual hooch (brewed in a penitentiary cell block, in a barrel out of oranges and slices of bread). This looks much better and much more sanitary lol.

I've seen actual hooch (brewed in a penitentiary cell block, in a barrel out of oranges and slices of bread). This looks much better and much more sanitary lol.

You ever tasted it? Nasty nasty stuff. Although what I had was made with kool aid and fruit cocktail in a ziplock bag.

You ever tasted it? Nasty nasty stuff. Although what I had was made with kool aid and fruit cocktail in a ziplock bag.

No, I have not. Fruit cocktail huh, sounds even worse.

Still shooting for this weekend??

I would love to come but my wife and I are taking a day trip to Valley of Fire State Park for my birthday to get out of town and make it different than every other day! Have fun and enjoy the libations.

My (now infamous) "keep the front axle in the hub flange" fix finally failed on the road somewhere today. I'm taking that as a sign that I should stop driving my rig with half-assed fixes until some real replacement parts (finally) get here and I can properly fix the issues. A trip to the hardware store this weekend should result in a much better "temporary fix", but if I can't execute this part of the plan before the meet, I'm unable to attend.

My (now infamous) "keep the front axle in the hub flange" fix finally failed on the road somewhere today. I'm taking that as a sign that I should stop driving my rig with half-assed fixes until some real replacement parts (finally) get here and I can properly fix the issues. A trip to the hardware store this weekend should result in a much better "temporary fix", but if I can't execute this part of the plan before the meet, I'm unable to attend.

Oh COME ON, video of this utter failure must take place. What's this pro-active crap you speak of? Think reactive, man, REACTIVE. I wanna see mayhem, wheel walking off and such crazy things...... :rofl:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom