Pulled out my cigarette lighter from the dash since it hasn't worked in many years. Reviewed some search posts on cigarette problems, and one in particular mentioned blowing the 15A fuse (3rd down left side on schematic) this is assoc w/ Cig. The post described how the ignition switch may be a contributor. I cleaned the whole mechanism of carbon build up and put back together. Nada. But I thought i heard a little click/pop from the fuse box. No smell. If I wanted to inspect the ignition switch, where/how would I access that? Any other ideas? No other dash issues.