Christmas Tree Cutting Day 4 Sunday December 3 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Meet at the Divide Philips 66 at 7:45 am. Leave about 8:15 and go to check in with the Forest Rangers at the Rule Ridge parking lot at 8:30. That is where we air down and get a briefing on the latest conditions, areas to patrol, FS radio issue, magnetic sign issue, maps etc.

Remember to bring a GMRS radio (we use channel 5-0), recovery gear, winter clothes, tire chains, coffee and lunch.

We do a debrief with the FS Rangers at 3:00 pm, return FS gear, air up and go home.

Please reply to this thread if you plan on going on this day.

I will be up on the Sunday Patrol

Reactions: SAS
I will also be up for the Sunday patrol.

Reactions: SAS
I'll be up on Sunday

Sunday was a very good day. Participants today were Jeremy, Jason, Vic, Brandon and David. Jeremy, Vic and David were drivers of the 3 vehicles. Jeremy and David patrolled the West side of the area. Vic patrolled the East side. Yesterday and today the Forest Service provided Smokey Bear stickers and coloring books to pass out to kids. The parents really responded well to their kids receiving the SWAG.
Day 4.jpg

Yes, it was a glorious day out in the woods. We had snow flurries first thing and then the sun came out. It was gorgeous. Here are a couple of pics.

IMG_0338.jpeg

IMG_0339.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom