Chinese version Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Spending a month with family in China. One family has a custom Toyota LC. Big Tesla like screen that does everything. The top down camera system is amazing. The interior is upgraded. There are LED lamps in the headliner, leather window curtains, pleated leather seats and enough Tupperware on the outside to ensure it will never see more than a gravel road. Turbo V6. Cost is $150k. Foreign auto tariff is very high.

Looks like a spiced up GXR grade (no optitron gauge cluster, no steering wheel controls, no rear AC). Also, no turbo V6 on any LC200. The only V6 is the 1GR

The V6 did throw me too. There were no 3rd row seats, or attachments and handles. I saw several of these things around town.

I have a 200 GXR. Mine came from Toyota Gibraltar and was fairly basic, but I've seen the 200 GXR vary widely depending on where it was sourced from. Many of the GCC spec GXR's come with leather seats, but also with strange non-factory options they've added in country. Toyota Gibraltar offers the V6 in a 200, but I've never heard of a turbo V6. Maybe aftermarket as well?

More info on engine please.. Maybe a turbo upgrade to the 1GR? Aftermarket or somehow dealer supported?

There might be a door jamb or firewall label with the engine code.

Also, 8 spd or 6?

More info on engine please.. Maybe a turbo upgrade to the 1GR? Aftermarket or somehow dealer supported?

There might be a door jamb or firewall label with the engine code.

Also, 8 spd or 6?

5 speed...

6F9DC172-429E-47A6-8E5E-6423258E72DA.jpeg

I didn't get to open the hood, just what the owner told me via translator, my wife who isn't very technically savvy. The truck did have a whine when he took off from the lights. The interior was obviously upgraded, but the screen must have been factory as the fans/AC/ etc was operated via the screen. They are very successful. Their other car is a BMW I8, one of 15 in the country in this color. This car turned heads everywhere we went. A nice set of sport motorcycles too.

i love it....... its not practical for offroading but i dig the look

I didn't get to open the hood, just what the owner told me via translator, my wife who isn't very technically savvy. The truck did have a whine when he took off from the lights. The interior was obviously upgraded, but the screen must have been factory as the fans/AC/ etc was operated via the screen. They are very successful. Their other car is a BMW I8, one of 15 in the country in this color. This car turned heads everywhere we went. A nice set of sport motorcycles too.

Not a big fan of the car, but I do like passenger's datejust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom