Cheese run 2016! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

any snow expected? if we b winchin there'll be less time at the shack, yes?
Might affect my dish...like I have it figured out yet.
:cool:

any snow expected? if we b winchin there'll be less time at the shack, yes?
Might affect my dish...like I have it figured out yet.
:cool:
80% rain in the valley, low of 44* on sat night, high of 55* in the day. Doubt much up there, may shed a flew flakes.

KIMG0461.jpg

Shelter is good to go! Drove up after work today, no snow on the road to the shelter. Will be smooth sailing. Should be set up and cooking by 11:00! Getting excited and can't wait!!

Made about to Siskiyou peak in 2wd after leaving. Locked the hub's, pulled out a 2wd yota mini truck and motored home. Twas a good evening drive.

See you all Saturday!

Went to the store and bought a couple pounds of bacon and a couple pounds of cheese today. Yummy! My 15 year old will be driving and I will be throwing slightly pre-owned pieces of bacon out the window at people. You may wanna let us go first... or really really last. Its gonna be driving Mrs Jesse, can't wait!

Today is the day!!

Anyone coming from GP/Williams can meet us in Buncom to save some driving if they wish. Well be rolling through 9:50-10:00, let me know if if you'll be there so we can keep our eyes open.

See you all soon!!

Sorry I didn't make it, Its been a while since I've seen all the stuff I need to work on in the day light ....

That was a much needed break from reality! Ate too much good food and tristen had a blast driving.

20161105_130233.jpg

20161105_111815.jpg

Sorry I missed out as well, ok maybe not to sorry. When the boss wants to go gub shopping, you go gub shopping. The "company" bought this for me. :grinpimp:
ruger.JPG

Sooo much fun, great weather, lovely food and amazing people. If you missed it don't miss the next!!

Sorry we missed! Was out of town in SF until Friday night then the wife came up with some friends and we hit a few McMennamins over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom