Cheese run 2016! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So that time has come, the one and only unofficial Cheese Run! Bring you tasty cheesy based foods and enjoy a day in the woods. Great people, fire and an overnight stay for those who like.

When: November 5th, 9:00 Rays in Jacksonville. Depart at 9:30 to a special spot in the woods, and hopefully a little adventure.

:hmm:

Heck yeah, missed it last year. Planning on attending this year! Been working on my beer/cheese wench outfit!
IMG_25881_zpso6xnsbnz.jpg

Bacon is a lot easier theme. you can't wrap anything in cheese unless its cold! Maybe 20 layer cheese nachos? I'm starting to lose sleep over this!

Bacon is a lot easier theme. you can't wrap anything in cheese unless its cold! Maybe 20 layer cheese nachos? I'm starting to lose sleep over this!
Fondu doesn't ring a bell.

A cheese n bacon stuffed pizza bread stick would be amazing... With cheese on top too! Or a triple stacker grilled cheese sandwich with like a quarter pound of cheese? If my arteries aren't clogged by the end of this we didn't do it right!

What's the final head count here? I was planning on attending but it'd be nice to get more people out there so I wouldn't be opposed to pushing it back a weekend or two.

Us
Knoll clan
Ty
James?
G?
Merlin(bought my 80) and crew of two or three vehicles.

Anyone else? We are booked up for the rest of the month, so this will be out only chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom