Check the NEW aluminum TEQ badge! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sweet just ordered one :)
Ordered one? I have not even made them nor do I have them on my site. I'm assuming you ordered the plastic version. I had two left in stock. I'm assuming I now have one left in stock. When it's gone, the plastic ones will be gone for good.

It looks like the interest is growing to a point I should be able to put in an order of these. I need to know which is most popular. Is it the 4X4 badge or the TEQ badge? I will go back through this thread, pm's, and emails and see if one is getting more requests than another. I will probably do the more popular one first to get some of my investment back before I release the less popular one. for the folks that did not specify which one you wanted; please do so.

To be specific, I am interested in two aluminum ovals with the stylized 4x4.

Thx.

So after looking back through my PM's, emails, and this thread it looks like I have 10 requests for the "4x4" badge and 5 that want the TEQ badge. I will go ahead and make a batch of the 4x4 badges. It will be a few weeks before I have them in my hands. Hopefully by then we can get the number up on the TEQ badge and I will be able to order the TEQ badge at that point. Probably will have these around the last week of this month.

That's fantastic news. Thank you for the work on this. I'll stay tuned!

I am in for (two) if you specific numbers. Thanks

My machinist gets back from vacation today and I will be putting in the order for these on Monday morning. It's usually about a one week turnaround on my orders. I hope to have them up by next weekend.

That's good news Brad, Thank You!

Order was placed yesterday. There is usually about a one week turn around before I have them in my hands. I would expect to see the first batch early next week.

Good news. I got the 4x4 aluminum badges in the mail yesterday. They turned out great. They got 3 coats of enamel paint and are now drying. I will have pics up tomorrow night and should have them up on my website by Tuesday or Wednesday. I will be moving on to the TEQ badges next. will be about 2 weeks before those are available.

I guess I put the paint on a tad thick since the paint was not fully dry yesterday. It should be dry by today and pics hopefully will be up tonight. I already loaded these up on my website, but the pics are of the old plastic style. There are other aluminum TEQ badges on my website for a visual reference of what they will look like. I will update my site with final pics soon. Here is the link:
Aluminum FJ45 Tailgate Badges | BH3D Printing
If you are an international buyer then you want to use my etsy page:
FJ45 Tailgate badges

Here are some pics of the new 4x4 badges. The TEQ badges should be here any day. I will get pics of those up soon. I went with a satin black and a gloss red. Those finished looked the best in each color.

I should have pics of the new aluminum TEQ badge up within the next couple days. I had to order more of the enamel paint and it should be here any day.

Brad,
Sgould we place our orders here or would you prefer us to use your web site?

Thanks,
Michael <><

Will this color combo be offered? Thanks.

a1e8544d499b1ddfc6c59564f5aa0b12.image.733x550.JPG

Last edited:
  1. Hi Brad, placed my order for the two I asked for. Thank you for doing this.

Mark

Can you make mine like below, painting the "4x4" and the raised edge red, and leave the rest unpainted?
a1e8544d499b1ddfc6c59564f5aa0b12.image.733x550.JPG

I spray large batches all at once. Doing a custom single piece will make the price go up. It would probably be cheaper to just order a bare metal one and paint the letters yourself. That way, you can guarantee you get the exact color red you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom