Charlotte cars and coffee (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Held down the fort haha. Went in the 40 near the beginning and left around 9:00-9:30. Not too many classics out today (guess cause of te cold and reschedule) lots of Porsche and new souped up stuff haha. Didn't take too many pics mostly just walked around and talked. Guess I only got one.
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1415473943.099082.jpg

...via IH8MUD app

Must have just missed you by fifteen mins! Dang. My kids would have gone bonkers over your forty!

When'd you go? I was there in the 40 at the beginning, but left around 9-9:30.

...via IH8MUD app

...via IH8MUD app

Hello, I'm Ermen and new in this foro, I'm living in Charlotte and I love the Cars & Coffee, next saturday I will go, if any else can, it will be a pleasure to meet there.

Hello, I'm Ermen and new in this foro, I'm living in Charlotte and I love the Cars & Coffee, next saturday I will go, if any else can, it will be a pleasure to meet there.

Welcome! We hope to see you at our next Charlotte area "meeting" in February. (Date and Time TBD so check back for a thread in the next week or so.)

Several members of the local Charlotte crowd will miss the February Cars and Coffee as we will be at a HAMOM (Help A Member Of the Month) wrenching on a member's 40.

I typed a response to this earlier in the week that I guess never posted. Hmmm.... :doh:

Welcome. I'll echo what David said. C&C is a great event but I'd bet that most people who might usually go will be turning wrenches and cleaning parts. I'll probably be working at least the first half of the day.

Usually it's me, David or @lt1fire who looks at the calendar and picks a date to gather. We typically do Sundays at a restaurant with a large parking lot and will get 6-10 trucks of all vintages. Keep an eye out for a new thread about it. I'll add you to my reminder list and try to start using it again!

Feel free to start a thread introducing yourself and your truck. :cheers:

EDIT: Did you mean THIS Saturday 1/31? Isn't C&C the first full weekend of the month?

Great! I will be alert for your next meeting.

Yes, I got confused, next C&C is February 7th.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom