Charlotte Area Meeting - July TBD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If I plan it, it will be in Pittsboro.

What about hitting Cars & Coffee this Sat? It has been rescheduled due to rain last week. We could pick a rally point and then roll in. Granted 95% of the stuff there can't drive over a curb, folks always seem to enjoy our old junk.

655EA5EA-FBB1-4C8D-8ED0-C761A2E68C8F.png

What about meeting at McDonalds on Tryon (4440 S. Tryon) by 7am. 7:15 we can roll over to the meet up. The south (dirt) exit is open to Tyvola so we should be able to leave when ready, avoid the late traffic, and find a brunch spot. Let's make it happen.

137FADB3-F6AD-4C74-9FBC-D3924AD7DED4.png

7:15?????

Im headed to Dupont to do some mountain biking this weekend, but @JohnVee I was thinking about having a low country boil for the club at my house in August if there was any interest in it. I know Wingate isnt technically in Charlotte, but you all need to get outside the beltway once in awhile.

7:15?????
We can meet whenever. But I sat in traffic for 45 minutes getting into the location. The incoming traffic is horrible with everyone cruising in and parking. What time is best?

My plans fell through, I'll me you guys at McDonald's at 700

Im headed to Dupont to do some mountain biking this weekend, but @JohnVee I was thinking about having a low country boil for the club at my house in August if there was any interest in it. I know Wingate isnt technically in Charlotte, but you all need to get outside the beltway once in awhile.
You had me at boil. ;)

My 80 series and Boil go perfectly together at this point. I would love to come and meet some folks.
Feel free to come out to any of the monthly dinners. Charlotte, Triad or Triangle. You’re welcome at any of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom