Charlotte area LX test drive request (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My wife and I are looking at an LX in the Charlotte area. We live in Texas and if everything were to check out, we are willing to purchase sight unseen. If there would be someone willing to test drive and check some of the normal issues, we would compensate them for their trouble. With the Covid issues, we don't want to risk flying out and driving back, we would have RiverRunner transport it for us. Thanks

I just got blindsided by a botched roofing repair that'll make me stay home to babysit the contractor while workers are here but I'm comfortable saying that this Saturday looks good for me. Kings Mtn is about 60 minutes away. Not sure if @Ncrunner4x4 is closer or not. I'll PM my phone number.

I just got blindsided by a botched roofing repair that'll make me stay home to babysit the contractor while workers are here but I'm comfortable saying that this Saturday looks good for me. Kings Mtn is about 60 minutes away. Not sure if @Ncrunner4x4 is closer or not. I'll PM my phone number.
Got your PM's I'll stay in touch, thanks

Guys, my wife and I cannot thank you enough for the offers to help. We are headed back home today or tomorrow so we will be in touch. This is what makes this such a great community to be a part of. Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom