~ Chargers '09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Slomo said:
Right now I hate the Chargers!!!! :mad::mad::mad: I am so tired of them doing this to me, getting hopes up only to flop horribly.
I did too, as I do every season. But I'm over it now.

I was really pulling for the Jets v. Colts, but I didn't think it would happen. It was looking promising for a bit there.

WOW, what a game Viking v. Saints was! Every point scored was matched. It must feel good being a kicker that WINS a game.

Well so much for our streak of losing to a Super Bowl team, too bad the Jets lost.

That Viking game was really good. I just can't believe how many time Minn. fumbled the ball! :eek: They didn't deserve to win but Favre is a STUD and too bad his team dropped the ball, literally!

I think the Colts will win the Bowl but I will be routing for the San Diego connection of Drew Brees & Reggie Bush.

Anyone hear who is going to leave the team this year? I heard that LTs contract is up, and Merriman might get let go.

Ah yes, the lock out. I loved the hockey lockout. That is when I stopped paying attention to hockey.

I did too, as I do every season. But I'm over it now.

Don't hate them anymore either but still frustrated. Wish we could get the consistency problem resolved. How can so many great players who have played with each other for many years go so hot and cold so fast? :confused:

Wonder, does it all point to Norv or is it left over from when Marty was at the helm?

Slomo said:
How can so many great players who have played with each other for many years go so hot and cold so fast? :confused:
It boggles the mind, doesn't it?

It truly does. If I only had the answer to that question I could take Norv Turner's job. :grinpimp:

Last edited:
Kinda saw that coming. I hear the Chargers are getting as bad as the Padres with money and salary. I would think that he wants to go to a team that could make it past the Jets :)

I did see...

Don't hate them anymore either but still frustrated. Wish we could get the consistency problem resolved. How can so many great players who have played with each other for many years go so hot and cold so fast? :confused:

Wonder, does it all point to Norv or is it left over from when Marty was at the helm?

that Norv will be returning, and that the Chargers are amongst the favorites to win the Lambordi in 2010 :rolleyes:

Looks like the Chargers found their LT replacement.

Ryan Matthews out of Fresno State.

We also got some Defensive guys. I think we did pretty good in the draft and I think the new format allowed teams to make moves and trades to position themselves better in the draft. We did lose a great defensive player in Dobbins that I am a little bummed about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom