For Sale Changed my mind! Have decided to keep it! My sincere aplogies to all who expressed interest. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Beige
Probably one of the lowest actual mile 80s in the country. I picked this up almost 10 years ago when it had 75K on the clock. I was specifically looking for a low mile, all stock LC. I am the 4th owner and should point out the 3rd owner invested thousands of dollars bringing the vehicle up to a very solid baseline standard. This included new belts, hoses, fluids, radiator and brake fluid flush, new shocks, oil pan seal, new brakes, and had Front Axle serviced by Toyota dealer at 72K. In addition, PO resprayed the roof and roof rack because of fading, replaced front bumper and end caps with OEM, added a remote start, new OEM floor mats (still packaged), 5 new speakers,Weather Tech floor mats, a Husky cargo liner and new wheel center caps. I have a log book with reciepts from prior owners as well as what I have put into it.

Under my ownership I have installed new plugs, Wires, OEM Distributor Cap, and rotor. Oil has been changed regularly, NAPA gold filter, and new brake pads installed as needed. Also replaced a rear driver side window track gasket, which holds the glass in the bottom track mechanism. Other than that I put new Michelins on it 3 years ago, but have only put 1000 miles on them. This vehicle has been a garage queen for the last 10 years. I drive it a few miles every month just to keep the motor lubricated and put some rotation on the bearings. It runs like a swiss watch!

Everything works! No leaks!, No rust! This vehicle started out in CA, then to TX, Michigan for about 9 mos and then I purchased where it has been in Virginia and now Florida.
This is not a perfect vehicle. Its 27 years old. It has a few tiny rock chips on front hood, some chips on rear door flairs, a quarter size ding on the top side of rear bumper corner. Paint is in great shape but there are some blemishes here and there. There is a tiny stone chip in passenger side windshield. I tried to point these out in pictures.

This is my 3rd 80 series I have owned. I think they are awesome vehicles that are engineered to last a long time. I would keep this one but my wife and I have down sized and I need the garage space. I am asking $20,000 considering the great condition, low miles and 3x factory lockers. Includes Factory Service Manual.
IMG_3033.jpg
IMG_3041.jpg
IMG_3022.jpg
IMG_2965.jpg
IMG_2964.jpg

Real nice 80. GLWS!

I love seeing these trucks cared for.

If this has the fuel injected 4.5 L engine and locking differentials, then it has everything you would want from an 80 series except maybe airbags, ABS brakes, and leather seats, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom