Central Florida Meetup Jan 27 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cruisermatts.com
Buffalo Wild Wings. 7:00PM.
Just throwing this out there, anyone interested ?

900 State Road 436
Casselberry, FL 32707
United States

Yeah, just a suggestion for the local Orlando area guys. Hangout, get some wings and talk cruisers. Maybe try to make it a monthly thing this year, either a wing night or tech session.

Buffalo Wild Wings. 7:00PM.
Just throwing this out there, anyone interested ?

900 State Road 436
Casselberry, FL 32707
United States

Yeah dude - I'll ty to make it..if not anyone interested in meeting also West Orlando too? By Winter Garden/Clermont area?

Awesome man! - ur coming to caselberry on the 27th or wanna meet up around clermont?

Also, have u been to Richloam? Wanting to go there soon here...
Hit me up some time (407)491-9256

Cheers~

Richloam is a great place to run, that being said alot of club members don't like running it because theirs alot of water and mud. we use to run it alot. If you want to run Richloam let me know.

That will be awesome - can you do Friday or Saturday to run go there for a while? We can meet in clermont and drive there.... let me know (407)491-9256

Later~

I would go to Richloam if my floor was sealed up.. Still have some body work to do though. Start up a seperate thread for the Richloam run!

Would love too but i only fly in on the 27th. Plus my truck will still be with @Mdej3 having a lick of paint. Definitely game for the next meet.

Question, this is a plan to go to Richloam? - I drive a 96 Land Cruiser - What day? I can only do wknds and may be wednesdays. Keep me posted!

sure im in Clermont...let me know what you have in mind...

Guys still down for tomorrow night?​

Hey guys wanting to hit Richloam nxt wknd... anyone interested in going? - I don't know the place that well just been there once and have no idea where are the cool spots.
Either Sat or Sunday is good for me to go...anyone interested just hit me up... (407)491-9256 trying to get a group to go hang out with...eta there etc...

I'm in for Sunday. Just asked my buddy if he wanted to go this weekend but next is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom