Cdan i need you (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lx450landcruiser

Threads
alright i wanna do dual batteries i already ordered the painless set up so i need the battery tray for the oposite side plus all the stuff to complete the set up like tie down and other stuff you can think of. what do you think ill need exactly? plus i also need the two top hoses that go in the top of the 1fz-fe engine. Any one know what they are or part numbers? im not sure what they are but i need new ones mine are cracked. if you need more info let me know.

mike

LX-Mikey,
IM Dan on things like this. Be patient as he is on vacation and he is spending his vacation getting his truck back on the road. It's still in 100 pieces tonight and he will probably be working on it all day tomorrow.
-B-

In the mean time read through George S's website detailing it (and Christo's as well) to get a better idea what's involved. You'll need to decide what to do with your windshield washer bottle and whether you have short-term plans on installing a s/c. Good luck.
Mike R.

yep thats one and the smaller one next to it, also what do you think new gas cap will cost? i smell gas after shut down and it seems to be comming from the cap area although the cap doesnt look that bad.

thanks mike

77310-35080

About 13 bucks. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom