Cd cartilage won't eject (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys my centre console factory cd 6 cartilage won't eject and I get dvd error on screen. I hear the noise wants to eject , but doesn't move.Any help thanks.

The door covering the disc cartridge stopped opening on mine. Probably a little spring or something went bad. I just take a thin card and trip the latch so it opens and the cartridge pops right out.

Hope this helps.

The door covering the disc cartridge stopped opening on mine. Probably a little spring or something went bad. I just take a thin card and trip the latch so it opens and the cartridge pops right out.

Yeah, but OP has "cartilage" that won't eject. My guess it that it's still attached to some bone. ;)

Hi guys my centre console factory cd 6 cartilage won't eject and I get dvd error on screen. I hear the noise wants to eject , but doesn't move.Any help thanks.

It's a common problem. Use another CD, business card or similar thin object to help guide the CD out as it tries to eject. I'm not aware of any 'fixes' for the issue, just ways to get the CD's out.

Yeah, but OP has "cartilage" that won't eject. My guess it that it's still attached to some bone. ;)

Correct that flips open the actual cartilage wont eject tryed pressing it and moving it I hear the noise just doesn't come up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom