CC & Kens Journal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Okay where are the Texas chairs? Just not right without them.

Finally had to chunk'em, Marshall. Axles broke and my ass was draggin. Don't worry we will resupply in Texas on the way home.

Want one?
Put in your order

Yeah, good memories sitting in those chairs.

Plus since I lived there half my life it would be nice to have something to remember an awesome place to live.

What a great trip- that is the rig to do it in. Do fill those of us who are reading this at work in on your travels.

Marshall,

Thanks for keeping up with our trip..... PictureTrail

Yes, we are in Florida after spending most of the winter in California. It's a heck of a lot warmer here!!! We will be in SC by mid-April, living on Lake Jocassee.

Hope your family is doing well and everyone in the club is getting prepared for a fun-filled, wheeling season!!

Oh, yeah, have you totaled the '93 Cruiser yet?? I haven't seen any recent pictures of her.

Marshall,

Thanks for keeping up with our trip..... PictureTrail

Yes, we are in Florida after spending most of the winter in California. It's a heck of a lot warmer here!!! We will be in SC by mid-April, living on Lake Jocassee.

Hope your family is doing well and everyone in the club is getting prepared for a fun-filled, wheeling season!!

Oh, yeah, have you totaled the '93 Cruiser yet?? I haven't seen any recent pictures of her.

Looking forward to ya'll coming home.

Update on the 80. I haven't washed her in over a month. She is looking bad on the outside. Just one dent from me but it can be fixed. Engine and drivetrain are still running strong. Needs a front axle rebuild. Windows are starting to get real slow and one has quit. Other than that and the issue when I go in reverse it is running great. Going for an oilchange this week. Still contemplating painting some of it myself. Still a great vehicle. Have put over 10k since I bought her from you.

Looking at some of you new photos from this month. This picture disturbs me.
308484814.jpg

I don't know if it's the painting, the purple wall, two guys with two glasses of wine, the three small dogs on their laps, or the fact they are sitting so close together on a leather couch. But I think ya'll need to hurry up and come home.

Last edited:
Looking forward to ya'll coming home.

I don't know if it's the painting, the purple wall, two guys with two glasses of wine, the three small dogs on their laps, or the fact they are sitting so close together on a leather couch. But I think ya'll need to hurry up and come home.

If you have a brother-in-law, I'll bet you've been captured on camera sitting this close to him....heck, I saw you with another Cruiserhead with a BUNNY hat on.........

If you have a brother-in-law, I'll bet you've been captured on camera sitting this close to him....heck, I saw you with another Cruiserhead with a BUNNY hat on.........

I have no idea what you are talking about.

fallcullowhee084r.jpg

:D

You two are touching AND smiling about it :mad: !!!!

By the way, there are FOUR small dogs in the picture of Ken and my brother...... your gaydar must have impeded your vision.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

fallcullowhee084r.jpg

:D

You two are touching AND smiling about it :mad: !!!!

By the way, there are FOUR small dogs in the picture of Ken and my brother...... your gaydar must have impeded your vision.

Yeah, John had his hand on my ass the whole time. Must be something about that Fosters Beer.:D

4 dogs, well I'll be. Never saw a little white on to the left. So I know ya'll had two but did you pick another one up on the trip?

Found out yesterday I'm gonna be traveling two days out of the week. SO looks like the 80 is fixing to get a lot of miles on her. Will see how long she lasts.

Yeah, John had his hand on my ass the whole time. Must be something about that Fosters Beer.:D

Why do ya think marshal was smiling so big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom