Cars and coffee 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
im going to be rallying people this season to go to cars and coffee with Landcruiser's in great falls this year. It's a lot of fun if you have never been, and there are never off-road trucks there other than a land rover or maybe a heap. I will throw out Saturday mornings I'm going and hopefully we can get a decent club showing. It's early and you are home by 9:30 so it doesn't interfere with much of the rest of your weekend. Game plan is to meet along Georgetown pike exit off 495 around 6:15-6:30. Early enough so a parade of Landcruiser's can get a good group swath of spots together. If this weather keeps up, perhaps we'll do a Saturday in March, but overall would like to shoot for at least 3 appearances this year.

Spring is here. Forecast is purdy for Saturday. Anyone interested in doing Katy's cars and coffee Saturday morning in Great Falls. I'm planning to go with a forty.

There are two schools of thought on arrival I have proven over the years. Arrive at 6:30 to get a decent main drag spot, and even at that hour if weather is great you might be on a second lot. Arrive at 8:00-8:15 and the hard core will already pull up stakes and you get an hour in the prime area without the sacrifice. I will plan on 6:30 arrival. If anyone wants to ride in and park together, meet at Georgetown pike/495 exit on the shoulder of west bound Georgetown pike at 6:15.

Where are all you 40,60,and 62 owners. I know it's Easter weekend but, this is Saturday and early. Jeff I will see you at 6:15 on GTP.

Sounds like a plan. I'll post again tomorrow after we see if there are more takers. Should be fun. NovaSteve is Steve Kimm correct?

I have a 60 and I'm tempted, though my truck is a daily driver and far from a thing of beauty at the moment. Where are you meeting up?

The more used the cruiser the better. All the arabs in their super cars have their peckers shrivel up when they see what real men drive. 6:15 at the intersection of Georgetown pike exit of the beltway. Follow Georgetown pike West and pull over immediately on the shoulder to the right. I'll be there in a red forty and Steve in a white 80 daily driver. Come on down.

I will be there in my 60. I've been looking for an excuse to role to C&C for a while and the timing is perfect. See you guys at 6:15 at Georgetown Pike.

There was 3 of us. A 40, 60, and an 80. Very normal event. I would say that Jeff's 40 defiantly garnered the most interests. It's a very early start to your Saturday but then you have no excuse not to get stuff done. I did not take any pic's.

I stopped by on Saturday despite the rain. The event was pretty poorly attended but still a good time. I arrived at 6:30 and the first parking lot never filled up. I parked next to a Jeep Scrambler and there was also a Range Rover classic there.

34100554201_5a40c4a31e_b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom