Cargo Drawers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I usem my 2005 LC for travelling all onver the country to fly fish. Any recommendations for cargo drawers to store/protect/conceal my overly expensive gear?

I usem my 2005 LC for travelling all onver the country to fly fish. Any recommendations for cargo drawers to store/protect/conceal my overly expensive gear?
I have nothing but good things to say about my locking ARB drawers with dual slider tops. Two thumbs up!

C8AE7022-DAA8-4CB0-9ED1-C882FBD16A98.jpeg

886E7164-FDAB-40AD-8C0F-503745E94913.jpeg

274C6FEA-3961-46FF-8F21-259461C7BDC4.jpeg

852FA5B9-1036-4B39-B5C2-BD5FDD4BC3C4.jpeg

I seriously considered the LandShark drawer, but ended up building my own, basing the design on the Drifta drawers out of Australia. 1/2” plywood and uhmw sliders made them inexpensive and light. I’ll post some pictures when I’m finished (my son’s 3rd gen 4runner build took precedence as he needed to finish it b4 going to school) but I’m pretty satisfied with the outcome, even though I haven’t done carpentry in several years. Feisty, the LandShark is probably the best value for $.

Where did you order them from?
I had Southern Off-road in Pelham, AL install them, so not sure what vendor they use.

Those ARB drawers are awesome looking and functional, just that they're very expensive for the likes of me. KISS drawers are a good alternative but they're usually not in stock and you have to wait for them to be built in batches. I took that opportunity to build my own and it turned out great.

Those ARB drawers are awesome looking and functional, just that they're very expensive for the likes of me. KISS drawers are a good alternative but they're usually not in stock and you have to wait for them to be built in batches. I took that opportunity to build my own and it turned out great.
I’m not as handy so building my own wasn’t an option. I’ve seen some really nice drawer systems from those that have built their own.

Another HUGE upvote for the KISS drawers. I've built and installed a set, the work GREAT, are extremely handy and easy to build, and virtually everyone who sees them in action drools over them.

If you want the best, go Trekboxx. They are not cheap but they are the pinnacle of drawer systems.

It's tough to beat this price on Titan drawers. It'll be my first mod once they arrive in a week. They don't ship internationally, though.

I'd say it's IMPOSSIBLE to beat that price... and it includes the fridge slide?!?!?!? How is that even possible?

Thank you all for your input! I decided to go with the LandShark KISS for price and customization. Not sure how I'll customize, but geez-a, there are a ton of recos on the LandShark thread. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom