Carb Info Help Needed - 3/69 - 9/69 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mattressking

10 digits to freedom
Threads
I've been scouring manuals and to my dismay, no luck finding details for the elusive stop-gap carb that is the 3/69-9/69 variant. Part number 21100-60191.

Since they are shared with Crown/Crown MkII and Corona, I thought I'd hunt there but no manuals are easily found yet for any details on float height. The '72 F manual doesn't cover this carb at all unfortunately.

So far the 4M engine of later Crowns with a *very similar* carb has a float height of 13mm, however I don't trust that to be correct since the float itself doesn't match and uses the small sight glass. Before I start filling the bowl and testing various heights - has anyone found a manual that dictates specs for this carb?

Pic for reference.

For those ever rebuilding and missing the pump plunger and discharge weight, the later 2F pin and spring works great, just need to file down the OD and it fits beautifully.

IMG_3938.jpeg

IMG_3932.jpeg

IMG_3936.jpeg

IMG_3935.jpeg

Well - I found an M/2M manual and this will have to be my baseline as it is the closest specs to this carb that I can find on paper. If anyone cares, here it is.

The only potential changes I see so far are that the float below looks like its brass and the choke is automatic vs manual. Aside from that, everything else matches the 3/69-9/69.

mRhaAEml.jpg

FB6RcFql.jpg

kbxDF5Sl.jpg

XHM7DQxl.jpg

IOZ2fWml.jpg

Qwzm0YLl.jpg

GsIDi0cl.jpg

l77cnEkl.jpg

DopqIFdl.jpg

xbDFb2bl.jpg

NuwN0jal.jpg

6VSxT1ol.jpg

phLYITtl.jpg

dQYG8Z4l.jpg

sVpbNBQl.jpg

qiFPPzvl.jpg

Well - I found an M/2M manual and this will have to be my baseline as it is the closest specs to this carb that I can find on paper. If anyone cares, here it is.

The only potential changes I see so far are that the float below looks like its brass and the choke is automatic vs manual. Aside from that, everything else matches the 3/69-9/69.

mRhaAEml.jpg

FB6RcFql.jpg

kbxDF5Sl.jpg

XHM7DQxl.jpg

IOZ2fWml.jpg

Qwzm0YLl.jpg

GsIDi0cl.jpg

l77cnEkl.jpg

DopqIFdl.jpg

xbDFb2bl.jpg

NuwN0jal.jpg

6VSxT1ol.jpg

phLYITtl.jpg

dQYG8Z4l.jpg

sVpbNBQl.jpg

qiFPPzvl.jpg

Well, I care as I have this carb. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom