Canton Cars and Coffee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anyone is still interested I would follow that link and sign up soon. It’s Free- just name and email required.
Maybe we could pick a spot and meetup beforehand and then drive over together so we can park next to each other? Looks like we should plan on driving downtown by 9am or so at the latest?
I see that sheetz @ 1762 east main st has ethanol free 90 octane…meetup there?

If anyone is still interested I would follow that link and sign up soon. It’s Free- just name and email required.
Maybe we could pick a spot and meetup beforehand and then drive over together so we can park next to each other? Looks like we should plan on driving downtown by 9am or so at the latest?
I see that sheetz @ 1762 east main st has ethanol free 90 octane…meetup there?
I won’t have this buttoned up by then, but I’ll plan to stop by to meet you guys.

IMG_1301.jpeg

Yes I should have worked on it over the winter, but couldn’t stomach it at the time.
So what’s going on- your intake manifold needs replaced? The gasket? In your thread the manifold almost looks to have a crack?

So what’s going on- your intake manifold needs replaced? The gasket? In your thread the manifold almost looks to have a crack?
No cracks that I have seen yet.

Yeah the gasket was leaking..confirmed that with some started fluid sprayed around the gasket. I was still pulling 17-18 mmHg but the engine would intermittently hesitate or stall. Recently it happened on the freeway which gave me pause. I thought I should just bite the bullet and replace the gasket to make it more reliable. Who knows though.. I'm no mechanic and it could be something else entirely!

I wont be able to make it to the cars and coffee this weekend running down to Columbus

My 40 has been at the header shop being used to mock up the “Downey” header project. Dropped it off last month, hopefully I will get it back soon since summer seems to go by quickly once July rolls around! I might take a drive down to see everyone.

My 40 has been at the header shop being used to mock up the “Downey” header project. Dropped it off last month, hopefully I will get it back soon since summer seems to go by quickly once July rolls around! I might take a drive down to see everyone.
Be careful making statements like that- with your rockstar status, paparazzi might start bothering you haha. I didn’t realize those guys were in Ohio.
Hopefully you get to enjoy your 40 soon and maybe meetup in Kent!

I have a friend driving the 72 and I’ll be driving my 69. It’s a small show so I’m sure if anyone shows up in a 40 they’ll put you close to me.

We took off there are major thunderstorms not far off. Spent big time yesterday getting the 72 cleaned up and didn’t want to do it again real soon. @Brew40 it was great to see you out hope the home trip is uneventful safe travels

We took off there are major thunderstorms not far off. Spent big time yesterday getting the 72 cleaned up and didn’t want to do it again real soon. @Brew40 it was great to see you out hope the home trip is uneventful safe travels
I’m here now - managed to miss everyone!

Going to eat some bbq and head home to work on the truck.

Next time!

I’m heading down to Chardon this Sunday morning. Probably be there at 9am. Weather looks pretty good. If anyone wants to meetup before and park together lmk-

@Dianna
@OhioFJ
@Jdc1
@mchlhmltn
@dlzadl