Canton Cars and Coffee (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jdc1

SILVER Star
Threads
Going to hit the opener of Canton Cars and Coffee 4/22 with our ‘72 build. Anyone going?
01D57EFE-2BE7-4E9E-8472-1F337F5923C1.jpeg

I wish I could, kids are with me that weekend. I doubt they would want to ride with me. 😆 next time for sure.

I might have to consider that. A bit of a drive from Mentor. Would be the farthest I’ve driven the ‘78. Need to do an oil change. I know the brewer at Royal Docks.

I might have to consider that. A bit of a drive from Mentor. Would be the farthest I’ve driven the ‘78. Need to do an oil change. I know the brewer at Royal Docks.
Let me know, if anything is needed that day we can make it happen. Worst case we have a trailer to get it home.

So when is the rainout date? Ha
Not looking good weather wise.
Maybe we should just do a LC meetup on our own…

Shorter drive for me by a little bit.
I know the owners of HiHo Brewing- I’m sure we could get some accommodations within reason…

Anymore though on à LC meet up up this way? Cuy Falls area would be not so far for me either

Cuyahoga Valley National Park, Kent, Nelson Ledges, Cuyahoga Falls, Hudson, Chagrin Falls…?
I’m kinda partial to staying around a little over an hour drive from Mentor doing backroads.
Open to any suggestions really.
Maybe meet up for some lunch?

Was just reading through the clubhouse and saw this so I figured I would get it going again. I am in Westlake but could make Chagrin Falls or similar area work. Cuyahoga Falls is similar as well when I am avoiding the highways

Mentor
Jdc1 sounds like he’s out of town/busy.
Maybe we just meet somewhere else easy/central for a couple guys. Although cbus is quite the drive!

Akron is an easy drive but it is a hour and a half, hour 45. Mansfield is an hour. I don’t mind the drive up to Kent at all.