CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? JULY 15th at KIM & BRENDA's, MEETING & BBQ!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
That's right Cruiser-heads, the wait is over.

Let's meet at Kim & Brenda's for a BBQ and meeting on Thursday, July 15, say 6:30 for firing up the grills. Meeting starts at 8.

PLEASE RSVP BELOW WITH NUMBER IN YOUR PARTY.

Bring some food item to share or $5 to help cover costs of food. EZE up if weather is bad, portable tables, bring your own chairs, etc.

Club is buying steaks and smokies and potato salad (Thanks Kim and Brenda)!

Let me know who wants to bring what. Club will cover cost of food contributed, so keep your receipts.

Everyone brings their own drinks; we'll have a flat of water on-hand.

Bring $20 for dues if you haven't paid this year.

Before I forget, WE'RE RAFFLING A FRIDGE AND SOLAR PANELS!! , plus the usual set of raffle prizes.

SO COME ON OUT! We'll still be observing cleanliness procedures of course with hand sanitizer, paper plates, etc and we have lots of room to spread out.

Last edited:
This is the day before the whipsaw trip. Might be tough for some of those guys to make it. Kim's might be a better option for @bladedog and anyone else heading to that from other areas to just come and camp out a day early (if Kim is good with it). Going to be a hard sell on my wife's birthday but.... if its in Kim's backyard. I can hangout from across the fence and still here if my raffle number gets called. 😆 1 vote for the Reeves Landcruiser reserve

That's right cruiser heads, the wait is over. Let's meet at EBI for a BBQ and meeting on Thursday, July 8, say 6:30 for firing up the grills. Meeting starts at 8.

Bring some food item to share or $5 to help cover costs of food.

I don't have a portable BBQ anymore, so we'll need to start with a volunteer to bring one.

Let me know who wants to bring what. Club will cover cost of food contributed, so keep your receipts. A costco run for a sleeve of burgers and smokies to feed 30 is what we're shooting for.

Everyone brings their own drinks; we'll have a flat of water on-hand.

Bring $20 for dues if you haven't paid this year.

Before I forget, WE'RE RAFFLING A FRIDGE AND SOLAR PANELS!! , plus the usual set of raffle prizes.

SO COME ON OUT! We'll still be observing cleanliness procedures of course with hand sanitizer, paper plates, etc and we have lots of room to spread out.
My wife Willy will bake some cookies...

If our Whipsaw crew can't make it, I'm more than happy to move it a week later, no problem. Whattya think?

Looking forward to catching up in person. I'd prefer to move it back a week. I know that I will not be able to make the meeting and pack for Whipsaw in a timely manner (as my wife would attest!).

Update: We'll be meeting at Kim's for BBQ and Meeting on July 15

THANKS FOR HOSTING, KIM AND BRENDA! :)

Awesome. I hope to be there. Will be one, if I am able.

gb

I’m planning to attend, will see about Mike & Andrew...

One for sure, hopefully two more

Put me on the list

Walking over, stumbling home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom