July Meeting at the 4WDABC Show-n-Shine, July 15 at Mission Heritage Park (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Meet up at Mission CDN Tire/Save-On Lot at 9:30 for a 9:55 roll-out and we'll convoy to the event.

Admission by donation, so make sure you carry cash LOL! Also, lots of cash for the huge raffle that the association hosts.

Weather looks stellar for Saturday. Looking forward to this.

gb

kiddo is washing the GX right now, family gathering after lunch so we will hang for the morning 👍🏻

Had to leave early but was a good selection at the show, great to see some friendly faces!

IMG_3192.jpeg
IMG_3193.jpeg
IMG_3201.jpeg
IMG_3191.jpeg

Nice job 4wdabc on the inclusion of a 10mm socket in the swag bag :lol: 👍
Good turnout, wonder what the final number of trucks was?

Thanks to the CCers that brought shade - I deployed my 180 degree awning and 2 of the 4 plastic arm supports snapped for no apparent reason. Exposexy as **** :grinpimp:

Kim mentioned 300 trucks! I think we had 13 CC trucks come out? Garry found us after taking the 4-hour trip from Brackendale. LOL (love our highway system)

Members who attended:
Kim and Brenda
Mike
Carman
Garry
Norm
Greg
John G
Rob
Andrew
Jason, son Josh and daughter Sophie?(did I remember that right?)
Drew and Louise
Mike and the little guy! and his buddy from work
Brad R, Sarah and daughter

The club members did well in the raffle. Drew won the fridge, and Brad took home the winch. I won a family pass to the overlanding show in Merritt this weekend (I can't go, so if you want it, come get it for a 6-pack ($165 value)). Greg, Mike, and Norm also won prizes.

There were some questions about Whipsaw this year; have we thought about a weekend for that trip? (Aug long? Sep long?)

Next event: CRUISER DAYS AUGUST 12 in Squamish Howe Sound Secondary School :beer:

IMG_0705.jpeg

I won a family pass to the overlanding show in Merritt this weekend (I can't go, so if you want it, come get it for a 6-pack ($165 value)).

The Overland show in Merritt is a FANTASTIC event. I was at the 2019 show in Whistler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom