CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? JULY 15th at KIM & BRENDA's, MEETING & BBQ!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking forward to it!

I'm in with my wife Kristin, and maybe both daughters. There's been talk of Huckleberry pies being baked...

It's Patti's birthday and she'll be camping in Harrison. Thinking she'd love nothing better than for me to pick her up and take her to Kim & Brenda's as a surprise, and have a birthday cake waiting. Would someone be interested in helping me out by picking up a cake? She isn't a chocolate fan but loves strawberries and whip cream whatevers.

Looking forward to this (1)

Reactions: kim
It's Patti's birthday and she'll be camping in Harrison. Thinking she'd love nothing better than for me to pick her up and take her to Kim & Brenda's as a surprise, and have a birthday cake waiting. Would someone be interested in helping me out by picking up a cake? She isn't a chocolate fan but loves strawberries and whip cream whatevers.
Pete, Sarah and I can figure something out

Thanks Brad, just confirming (without ruining the surprise) that she'll be available to come...

Let me know
Update: she's decided to take a couple of the dogs to agility instead, so we'll skip the plan for cake etc. Thanks for offering though! Count me in for 1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom