Can I ask a favor? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I live in Omaha but I'm interested in a LC that's for sale in Kansas City. Would anyone be able to spare an hour to go check this thing out for me? If it ends up not being worthy of purchase then I would be more than willing to compensate you for your time. If it ends up being worthy and I come down to get it, I can either compensate you with money, food, or beer....or any combination of those items. :cheers:

See this thread for more info: https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/513605-another-episode-should-i.html

Please PM me if you'd like to help. Thanks so much!!!

where is it.. from the looks of the dealer appears like "truman avenue". .
let us know where in KC it is and we can help out. we have strategically located members :)

i'm in court tomorrow for work and might be able to bail early after that to go look..

Hmm....doesn't appear as though I can edit my previous post? Am I missing something?

Anyway, I'll have to verify with the dealer that the truck is back on the lot. Yesterday it was still at an upholstery shop getting the DS seat repaired.

Not familiar with that area.. My court gig just changed so i won't be all that free now.

Sounds like North Kansas City.. Anyone? Bueller?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom