Came out to a pile of coolant / radiator fluid under my vehicle - just did a flush last week. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those are trans lines, not coolant.
Coolant is dripping onto those. Your block is wet, so the leak is coming from higher up.
Most likely, you won't find it unless you fill up w water and let it pressurize

Check the orange *or green colored hoses in the diagram on post #5, most likely one of those.

You are correct, I checked again another time last night and I agree with others now its the probably the PHH.

That arrow looks to be pointing to one of the transmission cooler lines. Your leak is coming from something above that. As previously posted it is most likely the PHH, the smaller FHH or possibly the Heater Control valve connection.
Listen to this guy. Those are transmission coolant lines and have transmission fluid in them. Search pesky heater hose. Thats probably your culprit. Go ahead and do the pesky heater hose bypass while you are at it.

Listen to this guy. Those are transmission coolant lines and have transmission fluid in them. Search pesky heater hose. Thats probably your culprit. Go ahead and do the pesky heater hose bypass while you are at it.
Yep. I am seeing this now! Thank you all for your response and info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom