calling all 40 owners in Arizona (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

DSRTRDR

I can mangle anything ...
SILVER Star
Threads
for those of you who may not have followed the thread on the 40s forum:

nationwide, 40 owners are currently conducting a baton relay across the country - it started in the midwest/east, went down the east coast all the way to Florida, and is now proceeding further west - some 40s drove a full day, others just a few hours, they met with other 40 owners or clubs to hand over the Baton - here's the whole thread: FJ40 Cross-Country Expedition: Will YOU join us???

one leg came from West Texas here to Arizona last weekend, meeting with Copper State Cruisers 40 owners in Tucson, and SOAZtim brought the Baton (a toolbox filled with memorabilia, photos and stickers) to Phoenix, where I picked it up yesterday - [another route is going west further north and has a briefcase as the Baton]

HERE is YOUR ONLY CHANCE to PARTICIPATE in this HISTORIC EVENT:

in order for the Expedition to travel further west from Phoenix, we need more 40 owners in Arizona to participate - to drive the Baton westward; be it to Yuma, Lake Havasu, Kingman, Las Vegas or any point along the routes to either San Diego or Los Angeles - I can drive west this weekend, but I haven't heard from anyone with a 40 in western Arizona to meet up with

alternatively, if someone is planning to go west from the Valley, or from the Prescott/Sedona area, you can pick the Baton up from me during the coming month at your convenience

again, NOW is YOUR CHANCE to PARTICIPATE in HISTORY

Last edited:
here's the picture where I picked up the Baton:
img_7100-jpg.1514260

A number of us from CSC were down in Tucson to see the hand-off to Tim. That is such a cool thing going on.

C'mon @tls3601 , you gotta get in on this!

Have you posted this anywhere on Facebook?

sorry, I don't do FaceBook - wanna post it there, feel free to post the links . . . thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom