Wanted California: FJ40 3spd Transfer Case (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
ISO a 3spd transfer case for my FJ40. California only so I do not have to organize shipping.

You looking for a complete case or just the case? I know you said Cali but I have a disassembled case in TN (used nose cone and covers for Orion swap). Still have all internals as well if something non-shipping doesn’t work out.

Nik

ISO a 3spd transfer case for my FJ40. California only so I do not have to organize shipping.
I have a bare case and an assembled unit. I'm working out of Modesto a couple days a week.

KevO

Assume you are looking for a stock one? I've got one hooked to a TH350 with the old 1" Downey adapter. Has the torque converter, flexplate, ready to bolt up to a SBC.

I've got a complete assembled one in Penryn CA. Also have a AA crossmember if you want that too

A reply from the OP would be appropriate.😉

Assume you are looking for a stock one? I've got one hooked to a TH350 with the old 1" Downey adapter. Has the torque converter, flexplate, ready to bolt up to a SBC.
How much moola Bro ???

Yep, I think so, better to sell up in your area. If you had the adapter only (including the shaft from the tranny & transfer) I'd be very interested. If someone wants the tranny only be sure to rob the output shaft out of the tranny because it must go with the adapter, it's a necessary part.

Yeah, hopefully someone will want the whole setup. My interest in tearing it apart is pretty minimal. Haven't seriously tried to sell it yet so we'll see if there is any local interest when I get around to it. Meantime it makes a great lawn ornament.....

Yep, and if I head towards your neck of the woods some day, I'll give ya a holler

I have a customer driving down from Lodi on Tuesday. Maybe he could help make this happen?🤔

559Fj40, don't know where you ended up since this thread is getting old, but I have a freshly sandblasted 3 speed transfer-case for sale in my ebay store (empty case only), see ebay #254893554837.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom