Wanted California 2000-2007 LC/LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
I'm in the market for a clean 2000-2007 LC/LX with grey interior and under 225k. Im not interested in white or biege although i do like thundercloud metallic.My budget is 1-20k. I'm located in Ventura. I'm willing to drive and potentially fly for the right vehicle but not across the country. Let me know what you got. Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I should have mentioned I dont like white or biege and I'm not willing to drive it back 3,000 miles. I'm thinking 1,000 miles tops.

If you haven't checked yet, Facebook Marketplace can have some great deals. I was able to pick my 01 LX on there for $5400. Had 300k miles but was one owner with all dealer service records. You might find someone that just thinks it's a used "old SUV" like I did.

Yeah I've been watching craigslist, offerup, cargurus, autotrader and facebook. I'm having terrible luck finding an example that's not sombody else's unwanted problem or dealing with a seller who's not lying through their teeth.I'm hoping to find something eventually. Thanks

Did you set alerts, or just browsing regularly? If you're not using alerts, you're missing out. I still have my alerts set, and I see 3-5 new (used) trucks show up in my email every day.

Did you set alerts, or just browsing regularly? If you're not using alerts, you're missing out. I still have my alerts set, and I see 3-5 new (used) trucks show up in my email every day.
Do you mind sharing sites you set alerts to? Do all search sites allow alerts? I know a boomer question but you know...
thanks

I had alerts set on car gurus, auto trader, craigslist, ebay, and ih8mud. The number is high because I was running a national search and willing to do shipping. If you're looking local, the numbers will be lower. If it's helpful, I can start a thread on how to get all those set-up.

I do have alerts setup on offerup and cargurus but they dont work. I'm gonna have to go back and set them up properly. Thanks

Thanks Cake, I successfully setup alerts on all the sites including craigslist which I wasn't aware you can do. Now I dont have to check multiple sites multiple times throughout the day. It's a big help👍

Your search category is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for @Dropin, does the rest of the forum think this is probable? I don't really see any LXs close to 20k. 23 minimum is what I saw.

Your search category is pretty much exactly what I'm looking for @Dropin, does the rest of the forum think this is probable? I don't really see any LXs close to 20k. 23 minimum is what I saw.
I nabbed an 04 LX with no rust and 157k miles for 19k in February. It's definitely feasible

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom