CA to AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We're planning a short trip from Joshua Tree over to AZ over Xmas break. The trip will consist of a few days bouldering in Joshua Tree and then driving through Sedona, Flagstaff, and Grand Canyon. Post up any trails that are interesting along the route. Specific camping spots would help too!

We're planning a short trip from Joshua Tree over to AZ over Xmas break. The trip will consist of a few days bouldering in Joshua Tree and then driving through Sedona, Flagstaff, and Grand Canyon. Post up any trails that are interesting along the route. Specific camping spots would help too!

broken arrow trail in Sedona is a must! You can also tag along with the pink heep guys in sedona and in the grand canyon. The grand canyon only has a few fire roads you can run.

ya , broken arrow is really good here in sedona. i'd make sure to drive some of the roads to the ruins while your in sedona. hanaki and the bill gray rd. if the inner basin rd is still open when u get to flag. its a nice drive for the views. just a dirt rd though. be sure to bring some trad gear and climb at the overlook between flag and sedona. its just getting cold and thats the place to be...

vic

you might want to check out the Schoolhouse Museum in Goffs run by the Mohave Desert Cultural and Heritage Association (yes, I am a member)

Mohave Road is a fine trail, only difficult when wet

i'd make sure to drive some of the roads to the ruins while your in sedona. hanaki and the bill gray rd.

Sounds interesting. Do you have anymore info regarding these trails?

Thanks for the tips guys!

I've heard of the Broken Arrow trail before and always wanted to drive it. Not sure about tagging along with pink heeps;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom