SOLD CA: OME 861 & 862 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ElPolloBlanco

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
instagram.com
I need to get these off my shelf. $200. Will ship on your dime. Local to Fresno area. Can meet up nearby if you want. I’d prefer to keep them together.

782129FF-C8DB-4E37-9238-88B3F5A854C2.jpeg

Did you run these on an 80? If so, how much lift did they provide?

Thanks,
Danny

Did you run these on an 80? If so, how much lift did they provide?

Thanks,
Danny

These are “stock” height springs. Before adding weight you’ll get about an 3/4 of an inch. Add a bumper and it starts to settle. And yes, I had these on my 80. See the suspension super thread in the 80 section for more info on the springs.

Interested. I want to stay with stock height for now. My 333K mile LX is still running original suspension, so my plan is to replace springs, shocks and bushings this summer. I know the shocks are gone and I measure 19.5 inches from center of the hub to fender flare. So with my caster running near max at 3.2 and 3.4, i'm thinking the springs are sagging a bit. Current plan is to run stock bumpers this year with plans to replace next year, or if the right opportunity comes along, sooner.

Anyhow, a few questions:
  • Will these springs make for a teeth jarring ride or just a really firm ride?
  • How long did you run these springs and why did you change?
  • I live close to Memphis, TN, so I would need to understand the costs of shipping to 38672
  • Speaking of shipping, how would you package these? Boxes or ?
Thanks,
Danny

Interested. I want to stay with stock height for now. My 333K mile LX is still running original suspension, so my plan is to replace springs, shocks and bushings this summer. I know the shocks are gone and I measure 19.5 inches from center of the hub to fender flare. So with my caster running near max at 3.2 and 3.4, i'm thinking the springs are sagging a bit. Current plan is to run stock bumpers this year with plans to replace next year, or if the right opportunity comes along, sooner.

Anyhow, a few questions:
  • Will these springs make for a teeth jarring ride or just a really firm ride?
  • How long did you run these springs and why did you change?
  • I live close to Memphis, TN, so I would need to understand the costs of shipping to 38672
  • Speaking of shipping, how would you package these? Boxes or ?
Thanks,
Danny

1) A much firmer ride than a Saggy Toyota, I’d assume it’d be even more so compared to a worn out Lexus. I wouldn’t describe it as harsh and no where near teeth jarring.

2) I ran these for about 5 years I think, but I hardly drive my 80. They’ve got about 10,000-12,000 miles on them from me. I got them from a guy in LA who had them for I think 8,000. My front end is pretty heavy with dual batteries, bumper, and winch. I had to use a spacer to level it out with my much lighter rear.
I switched to a J lift front and rear to run 35’s.

3) I’d have to get a quote.

4) They’d be boxed up. I don’t have the OME Boxes they came in anymore, but boxes are cheap.

If you’re trying to stay close to stock then these will work for you. They will certainly soften up with some added weight. Without it you might see a little more height in the rear than in the front.

Thanks for the interest.

Are these still available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom