C-Dan Parts??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Are there any parts for a FZJ80 that you can't get? Frame,body etc.
In throry, could one order all parts and make a, lets say 94FZJ80 (as it is the best year) :D and have a new LC?
What would the cost be???
I am on my way to getting a new LC with all the parts I have on my 80 8)

Well,

There are some items that are not serviced. If you really want a quote, send your credit card to........ ::)

To build one off the shelf would easily exceed 100k and most likely go much higher.

Kurt,
C-Dan cannot get the front axle bump stops for a '93 and I would think a new frame would be hard to get.
;)
-B-

UM, B-

Can too. And no, they are not. They are a pile of cash though. ::)

Kurt - just start with the VSV :flipoff2:

B -- some 94's had 'em too. :flipoff2: I ended up with energy suspension bump stops in the front anyway. :-X

Are there any parts for a FZJ80 that you can't get? Frame

I know you can get one for the a BJ70 :D Because the PO was a total tool and didnt clean the frame out after wheeling but always had the body coated every winter so I end up with a rust free body and one rusted out mess for a frame :'( I just had to order it from Toyota Canada dealer so they can build it in Japan, then miss the boat, so put it on a plane and send it to LAX then to Toronto then to BC so I can get it shipped to me in the NE US .Shipping cost only $150 us (or 5000Gs can.) for the whole thing :flipoff2:
Now I just need C-Dan to be able to hook me up with some other parts for it (like a rear pass side barn door ) :D

Koffer - should I just spread my legs so you can get a clean shot next time you kick us in the nutz? :flipoff2:

After being down there, I'm surprised you don't just happen to have a spare galvanized frame for it laying around somewhere. :flipoff2:

After being down there, I'm surprised you don't just happen to have a spare galvanized frame for it laying around somewhere.
Well I will get around to getting the new one in the shop galvanized .if I could find it in that mess :D

BTW Junk, if Tom brings his camera tomorrow I'll take some shots of the ladder for you . Standard mug shots ? front/side or what ever you need

[quote author=Koffer link=board=2;threadid=5242;start=msg41015#msg41015 date=1063512195]
BTW Junk, if Tom brings his camera tomorrow I'll take some shots of the ladder for you . Standard mug shots ? front/side or what ever you need [/quote]
Just no close up of the welds - I don't want my eyes to go bad :flipoff2:. Seriously now, one that shows it's mount to the swingarm beam, one that shows it's profile (so I can see spacing to rear) and one facial shot (of the ladder :flipoff2:). Tell Tom I said hi. Thanks.
spudnikshamus.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom