For Sale C.California Dometic CFX3 75DZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a used Dometic CFX3 75DZ one trip and then overflow for home. Comes with cover as well. Probably not worth shipping to costly.

$1000.00

JvP9mSXTQROWcBSvz9JdkQ.jpg

wg+0Coq5RV68K%%aQCiQog.jpg

VIEMCWI+SlKkgpFNyirLdQ.jpg

I will give it a bump for a great product, I would buy it but I'm in the middle of getting the 60 back on the road.

Thanks, your post doesn’t mention anything other than C. Cali/United States. I’m up in Medford and potentially interested. I will be in the Bay Area/Marin in a few weeks. Would you be willing to meet somewhere around there?

Thanks, your post doesn’t mention anything other than C. Cali/United States.
No worries I thought La Honda showed up in my Location. I do get to Redding every so often, :)

No worries I thought La Honda showed up in my Location. I do get to Redding every so often, :)
I’m traveling in the Midwest currently, I’ll touch base when I get back and if the fridge is still available we can make plans to meet somewhere between Redding and the Bay Area depending on when either of us is on the move. Thanks!

Thats a good deal, if I needed a freezer I'd switch it up, better grab this thing oldcarsmell.

Christmas bump for a great fridge.

I am really surprised that no one pick this up, If it wasn't for pending projects, BUMP TTT. :coffee:

I am really surprised that no one pick this up, If it wasn't for pending projects, BUMP TTT. :coffee:
I know right!? Thanks for the bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom