For Sale Los Angeles, CA - Dometic Drawer Fridge - BNIB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
I have a brand new in box Dometic Drawer Fridge - Model CD30 BD35-HDB. Only opened box to inspect , never installed. Going a different route, so I will not be using this. $600 takes it. Save money on shipping and tax. My loss is your gain.

IMG_8997.jpeg
IMG_8996.jpeg
IMG_8997.jpeg
IMG_8997.jpeg
IMG_8997.jpeg
IMG_8996.jpeg

Dometic CD30 In-Car Refrigerator - Part Number: 9600005569

Enhance your on-the-road experience with the Dometic CD30, a compact and efficient in-car refrigerator. With its powerful 12V/24V system, this portable cooler ensures your drinks and snacks remain cold and refreshing, regardless of your journey's duration.

Boasting a sleek design, the Dometic CD30 fits seamlessly into any vehicle, with dimensions of 28.35" x 9.84" x 17.32" and a net weight of 41.90 lbs. Whether you're embarking on a long road trip, a weekend camping adventure, or just want to keep your food and beverages chilled during a short commute, the Dometic CD30 is your perfect travel companion. Enjoy the convenience of portable refrigeration with Dometic's commitment to quality and innovation.

Let the Dometic CD30 elevate your travel experiences and keep the spirit of adventure alive.

CD30 Truck Version with BD35F-HDB compressor - - https://www.dometic.com/en-us/outdoor/boat/boat-refrigerators/cd30-truck-version-with-bd35f-hdb-compressor-162184

Been thinking of one of these for a long while. What made you change your mind?

Been thinking of one of these for a long while. What made you change your mind?
I bought it because I originally wanted to do a more “stealthy” set up with a full interior platform with the drawer fridge in one side and cargo drawer on the other, but ended up going the RTT route so I’m just gonna keep using my Dometic Cx40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom