Bumper questions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone know if there is an arb,slee or tjm front bumper with 3"recever hole in it ? (im not sure its 3" but i think it is , anyway its the standard hole you get with hitches)

i need new armory bumpers but i also need the multimont option for a winch, slee's bumpers are my favorite but i need some towing capasaty in the rear ass well and his 3" resever is not rated for towing, anyone know if it's posible to tow with?
my trailer are rated 1900kg and have automatic brakes.

i already have the 6"lift from slee and if the bumpers are the same quality it should be strong enough.

i have a intercooler monted in the front as well , how are the different bumpers mounted ? the tjm i saw here on the forum have montingbracets that go on top if the frame, this will come in the way of the IC tube.

sorry about the s***ty english but im norwegian.
thanx

Last edited:
Slee sells both, I'd call them, PM or e-mail them. Christo is pretty good about getting back to folks

hehe i ment 2" reciever sorry about that :p

i know cristo has great service just thougt i'd here with you folks first, i belive cristo would not recomend towing with the 2" recever at all, remember that it is his product and it it is not rated for towing. that's why i ask you folks wether or not the reciver will hold the load im going to stess it with. (im also going to use a multimount winch on the rear reciver and this is rated 15000lbs so the mount has to be quite strong, i already have bendt the original bumper)

as for the front reciver im going to use a multimount winch, is it that arb bumper on cristos page that don't have a winchmount you meen Romer ?

that kaymar bumper looks strong, but im afraid the hitch will hit the ground when in going offroad

Last edited:
and as somebody said before "every thred should have at least one picture" here it is :D

dscf0022.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom