For Sale Built and bobbed 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1993 FZJ 80 series. Truck has been bobbed 7 inches in the rear. It is put back so it looks stock. Window still slides open, not as far as it used to but still opens. carpet and side panels are all put back in also. To an average person it looks like nothing is wrong with it.

has some dents it was used to wheel just dont go anymore and cant afford the insurance on it to just sit.

Stock lockers

Custom front bumper with warm M10000 winch.

3.5 inch OME lift

On 35's right now but could go to 37's

Interior in great shape, everything works inside.

Engine was replaced before I got it has now about 90K on it. Rest of truck has 220K tranny and xfer case are in great shape no nosies and shifts great.

Axles are good not leaking birfs are not clicking. it comes with an extra one for spare.

Lots of extra parts

It needs-
Front locker the harness got ripped out on the trail but have a brand new from cruiser dan that just needs to go in.

Air condition belt is off becasue the idler bearing went out and havent gotten around to getting a new one. Air Conditioning does work.

Truck is still street legal I have no reservations of taking this on long trips and wheeling trips. Truck runs good and very reliable.

Asking $5500 OBO. Located in Seattle WA. Selling because I want to build up a muscle car next.

Would trade for any chevrolet muscle car.

I dont have any pictures on this computer but I wil link my build thread and bumper thread.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/hardcore-corner/289298-going-bob-80-series-need-opinions-ideas-2.html

https://forum.ih8mud.com/80-series-tech/265009-home-made-bumper-what-do-you-think.html
bobbed finsih.jpg
bobbed interior.jpg
bobbed 2.jpg

Last edited:
pmed you

I wish I coulda kept Cattywampus, but had to sell it. You'll regret selling this a little, it's not just a truck anymore, it's one you've modified, that makes it harder.

It will be tough since it is such a solid rig but paying over 100 a month in insurance and I never use it is killing me.

I wish is was an older oen so I could put collector car insurance on it and only pay when I use it.

This was my 80...bought'er when we first moved to vegas back in 07! Had the 37's and she was a great wheel'n rig!!! Wish I still had it!

Did you regear it or are the gears still stock??

I like the bob job you did...cool!!

Still the stock gears. It was my DD so I kept them stock so I could drive it on the street easier. I dont mind the gears off road never have had a problem with needing lower ones.

This is your chance to get it back Farr

I love BOB

Man a bobbed 80 series is cake. Got a 62 series if you want. Other than that just a bump...

Still the stock gears. It was my DD so I kept them stock so I could drive it on the street easier. I dont mind the gears off road never have had a problem with needing lower ones.

This is your chance to get it back Farr
Man I would luv to have it back but shipping would be atleast another $1k...any chance you would take $4500 to cover shipping??;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom