SOLD Tallahassee,FL 1995 Jeep YJ very well built.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 1995 Jeep YJ that I am selling. It has the 2.5L 4cyl with an automatic transmission. Atlas 4.3 transfer case, High Angle Driveline drive shafts. Both axles are Toyota....yes, you read that correctly.

Front axle - Hi-pinion third with Detroit and 5.29 gears. Driver side drop Diamond Axle housing with a truss. All studs are ARP, has RCV shafts and Birfields.
Rear axle - V6 third with spool and 5.29 gears. Full float Diamond Axle housing with disc brakes. All studs are ARP and the shafts are RCV

Suspension - Triangulated four link front and rear using the Motobilt four link system, 14" Fox 2.0 coil overs with reservoirs. Upper links are 1.5" .250 wall DOM with heims, Lowers are 2" .250 wall DOM with heims

Motobilt fuel cell, PRP seats, Fiberglass hood, full cage. Frame has been raised and narrowed in the rear, front has been raised and re-constructed with 1.75" .120 wall DOM.

Steering - A mix of PSC and Radial Dynamics parts, double ended ram and Diamond Axle high steer arms with heims.

This is a very capable and light weight rig, weighs in at 3400lbs. Has a 105" wheelbase and sits low...top of cage was at 71" when it was on 38's. Currently has some no name generic 35" 's on plain black rims. It had 38" 's on it but I have pulled them to use on another project.

Located in Tallahassee,FL and the asking price is $14K. Its not perfect but it is a very fun and capable rig. It needs a good home ! If interested, please reach out at jsimpson0369@gmail.com

YJ 2.JPG

YJ 1.JPG

YJ 3.JPG

YJ 4.JPG

YJ 5.JPG

This is a bitchin rig for $14k. Scratching my head why the asking price is so low with that list of parts and how clean it is. Nice ride, GLWS.

This is a bitchin rig for $14k. Scratching my head why the asking price is so low with that list of parts and how clean it is. Nice ride, GLWS.
Thanks for the compliments...I agree it is worth more but with this awesome economy we have right now, well l don't think I would get much more for it than what I am asking.

Thanks for the compliments...I agree it is worth more but with this awesome economy we have right now, well l don't think I would get much more for it than what I am asking.
Its for sure transitioned to a buyers market from what we were used to seeing the past two years. If you were on the west coast, I'd be looking at this hard.

Its for sure transitioned to a buyers market from what we were used to seeing the past two years. If you were on the west coast, I'd be looking at this hard.
Wouldn't be difficult to get shipped to the west coast...my last Jeep (TJ buggy on 42's) went to a guy in Nevada. I met a transport company about two miles down the road at a Publix. I signed a couple documents, he loaded it up and four days later the buyer had it in his garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom