Brew Cruise - You call it (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry buddy, gonna have to miss this one, I’m down with a bad cold

Pictures?? We were one of the millions traveling yesterday ....made it to Flagler Beach, FL in good time. Expected traffic to be worse. That just means the drive home Sunday will be hell!

I am feeling overwhelmed with the idea of driving a tired kid to SC and back when I have to work early in AM. Still debating. I think we've learned by now I am really impulsive, though - so let me see how my day goes.
You may need to be rested if I bring my herd to the brewery. Currently in the plans early afternoon depending on some other timing.
Sorry buddy, gonna have to miss this one, I’m down with a bad cold
Get well
Pictures?? We were one of the millions traveling yesterday ....made it to Flagler Beach, FL in good time. Expected traffic to be worse. That just means the drive home Sunday will be hell!
I didn’t take any. No crowds last night and good weather.

Wed the 26th, 6 pm until, Ciclops Cideri and Brewery (previously Hub City Tap House) in downtown Spartanburg! ciclopscyderibrewery

They have small sharables to eat, but right next door is Papa's Breakfast Nook if you want to chow down. I highly recommend the Trash Can Omelette, but you can't go wrong with the Spartanburger, or anything else for that matter. Cash only, ATM on site.

Directions: Google Maps
Park in the upper lot.

View attachment 1796307

Next Tuesday, 11/20, at 7pm in downtown Spartanburg at Morgan Square. Stay warm inside with a cold one and a pretzel at Growler Haus, or bring the kids and hang out across the street on the ice rink. $10 per skater and rental skates are included (last year they did 2 for 1 pricing on Tuesdays, so maybe that will also be in affect).

View attachment 1831856

@forrest5000 , which one did you say you couldn't make because the description wasn't clear that it was in Spartanburg??? :cool:

@forrest5000 , which one did you say you couldn't make because the description wasn't clear that it was in Spartanburg??? :cool:
One I didn't see until it was already over ,basically how I worded it at lunch.

Last edited:
Eric missed his calling as an attorney.

I'm always down for a trip to the Upstate.
We need to set a date. I would say after the upcoming trash pickup but it’s a little far for everyone else. Thoughts though?

Pretty tasty.

The Plankowner crew reached out to invite us for a meet at the brewery. How does June 1st sound? That is a Saturday. @CharlestonG8R @forrest5000

They posted this charcuterie pretzel today. I had their regular pretzel and was outstanding. The fancy trimmings to go with good beer make me think @BMThiker may appreciate a trip up.

Can’t do June 1st ... Boeing has started assigning me night shift duties since I’m not teaching and I have to work that weekend. I’m hoping to convince @ErikinSC @dbenke and @girraffe to do a 40 backroad cruise to the Upstate on a weekend. Maybe Labor Day? What do y’all think?

I like driving topless

Well I'm not waiting until September. :doh: We can do it again though.

June's Monthly Meet will be at Plankowner (moved from RJ Rockers, so still Sparkle City). I expect full turnout from our Spartanburg and Cherokee Co member base, and personal experience is that 85 from Greenville in the afternoon is MUCH easier than the other way. Just wear your IH8INTERSTATE 85 shirts with pride and drive over with the sun to your back.

Well I'm not waiting until September. :doh: We can do it again though.

June's Monthly Meet will be at Plankowner (moved from RJ Rockers, so still Sparkle City). I expect full turnout from our Spartanburg and Cherokee Co member base, and personal experience is that 85 from Greenville in the afternoon is MUCH easier than the other way. Just wear your IH8INTERSTATE 85 shirts with pride and drive over with the sun to your back.
Sorry, I wasn't figuring that you would want to wait that long... But a LCLC meet up in Greenville/Spartanburg would be a fun cruise! Maybe pick up @emac along the way or something. @girraffe @dbenke @ErikinSC @Salty Dog

Sorry, I wasn't figuring that you would want to wait that long... But a LCLC meet up in Greenville/Spartanburg would be a fun cruise! Maybe pick up @emac along the way or something. @girraffe @dbenke @ErikinSC @Salty Dog

Actually, i’d be very inclined for a mid / late fall weekend trip to Greenville. I’m about ready to drop my -40 off to Marshall for an engine overhaul, AC install (for Trina) and a couple of other odds and ends.

Prior to that, you can twist my arm pretty easily....

Actually, i’d be very inclined for a mid / late fall weekend trip to Greenville. I’m about ready to drop my -40 off to Marshall for an engine overhaul, AC install (for Trina) and a couple of other odds and ends.

Prior to that, you can twist my arm pretty easily....
I'm thinking prior to football season - your schedule starts getting kinda full once The Gamecocks start playing!

OH, and I may need to borrow your lift... My knuckle seals need to be replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom