Brakes eating through fluid like mad! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Rick, thanks a lot.

Well, i was thinking something along thoses lines. What do you mean by be carefull? The weirdest seems to be that the vacuum is holding when the truck is stoped. But not when driving. It's rather unsafe. How do i go about fixing that?

Best regards.

Max.

Replace your master, try and drain out the booster. You might be able to get it all out, and have suffered no damage. I know there are those who have taken them apart. Supposed to be a kickass spring inside...

Isn't there someone on the forum who fixes boosters?

gb

max-

remember the exxon valdez? when you pull the master off and pull out the booster it should start dumping out. just watch where it goes.

the last hunk o junk those boys at G&S sold me (bryant) had the clutch master inside cab giving us trouble.

easy clean up as the truck was stripped out!

(thanks fellas sincerely)

rick_d said:
max-the last hunk o junk those boys at G&S sold me (bryant) had the clutch master inside cab giving us trouble.

easy clean up as the truck was stripped out!

(thanks fellas sincerely)

Yikes, I usually move the booster all around, trying to make sure there is no suprises!

AC pumps on their way down if S had not let you know already...

gb

Last edited:
Has anybody realized if the in-cabin clutch booster from a RHD can bolt in where the engine bay clutch booster is in the LHD models? Not talking about the whole bracket assembly, just the canister itself. The RHD booster I removed this past weekend has studs on both sides. I bet it will work with LHD bracketry. Will report after this weekend.

Dave

Also when I had a brake fluid leak it go into rear brake cilinders .. and still inside the rubber cover, when I press the pedal .. when I depress the pedal it go into brake system again ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom